- are you @#%$ serious ? Kansas 76 - Nebraska 39 -

Nebraska is really that bad, the D is terrible really. They already gave up their blackshirts (3 years too late). Mizzou is going to give KU a tough game, but I hope Rock Chalk pulls it out.

745i

Believe me I understand the frustration, I am looking forward to the U being back. As I am with Nebraska. I'm a Husker through and through, but I love traditional powerhouses rolling. Good luck to the 'Canes, really, sticking through this crap, makes the good times worth it.

Quote:
Alright holmes, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you over this. The U it's a good football program, but for you to come in here and gloat is absurd with your record, you guys are awful as is Nebraska. For a U fan to be giddy over a +.500 record is sad. Enjoy it while we're down, it won't be too long.
ing. People like to see us down aswell, but watch out for us when Marve starts at QB and the freshmen from Miami Northwestern come in....
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

FR3SH won this game for us with his prediction. We're going to ride him to a national title.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

Quote:
kansas is really good or nebraska is really bad?

mixture of both. . .i dont care about our schedule, any of that. we are a good team.

holidaysmore. . .2001

take that Huskers.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
Oh and you better believe its sweet to beat NU. Nice payback for the long days of watching Phillips, Frazier, Crouch and Frost just running wild on us.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​