- are you @#%$ serious ? Kansas 76 - Nebraska 39 -

Joined Mar 27, 2001
Nebraska is really that bad, the D is terrible really. They already gave up their blackshirts (3 years too late). Mizzou is going to give KU a tough game, but I hope Rock Chalk pulls it out.

745i

Believe me I understand the frustration, I am looking forward to the U being back. As I am with Nebraska. I'm a Husker through and through, but I love traditional powerhouses rolling. Good luck to the 'Canes, really, sticking through this crap, makes the good times worth it.

Joined Aug 1, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Alright holmes, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you over this. The U it's a good football program, but for you to come in here and gloat is absurd with your record, you guys are awful as is Nebraska. For a U fan to be giddy over a +.500 record is sad. Enjoy it while we're down, it won't be too long.[hr][/hr]
ing. People like to see us down aswell, but watch out for us when Marve starts at QB and the freshmen from Miami Northwestern come in....
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

Joined Nov 28, 2002
FR3SH won this game for us with his prediction. We're going to ride him to a national title.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

Joined Nov 24, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]kansas is really good or nebraska is really bad?[hr][/hr]

mixture of both. . .i dont care about our schedule, any of that. we are a good team.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Joined Jul 15, 2006
take that Huskers.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Joined Feb 12, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Oh and you better believe its sweet to beat NU. Nice payback for the long days of watching Phillips, Frazier, Crouch and Frost just running wild on us.[hr][/hr]
:lol:
:wow:
:wow:
:pimp:
:pimp:
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Top Bottom