:wow:
eek.gif

I gotta see highlights.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm : :​

:smh:
smh.gif

you'd have to dedicate a whole show of CFB Live to see all the KU highlights.

bill callahan has had 70+ put up on him twice during his era. :smh:
smh.gif
this dood's is like 4 games over .500 for his career.

mangini is running up the score for the voters. kansas is sitting at that 8 spot moving in, and they gotta do all they can to impress the voters and hope for a shot if all the cards fall right.
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

I never thought in my lifetime KU MIGHT have an outside shot at a National Championship in FOOTBALL. KU basketball just kicked off last week and right now the basketball team is really just flying under the radar right now.

holidaysmore. . .2001

DANG lookin like the kansas b-ball team put up them numbers
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

It was bad...Kansas punted on their first possession then didnt punt again..scored a td on 11 of 12 of their next drives and the one they didnt score a td was a missed fg

Kansas is paying Neb back for all those times they ran the score up on them
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
I never thought in my lifetime KU MIGHT have an outside shot at a National Championship in FOOTBALL. KU basketball just kicked off last week and right now the basketball team is really just flying under the radar right now.
smh.gif
If I'm not at Arrowhead for MU I'll be upset.....even if I'm not in the stadium.

Quote:
Kansas is paying Neb back for all those times they ran the score up on them

trying harder.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

^^^

Totally agree. Big 12 folks know how Nebraska use to run it up on every team in the big 12 North. I've watched Big 12 football my whole life and there is no end to my joy of finally seeing Nebraska get theirs.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Yup couldn't have said it better. It wasn't like KU was running trick plays. They were doing the same thing all day long. NU couldn't stop us.

jayhawk17. . .i can't even think about the Mizzou game yet. The Okie State game at Stillwater is gonna be tough.

Oh and you better believe its sweet to beat NU. Nice payback for the long days of watching Phillips, Frazier, Crouch and Frost just running wild on us.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Just saw the highlights. Looked like the NY Giants v Nebraska out there :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NTWikia| HoustonRockets

i dont get it why is college football scores so high? is the field not regulation or is it just terrible D?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
i dont get it why is college football scores so high? is the field not regulation or is it just terrible D?
:lol:
laugh.gif
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

:rofl:
roll.gif
ing line-up in until 4 minutes left in the fourth, which again is fine, they're impressing voters.

Nebraska will be back, I'm not worried about that. Once this @#%$ coaching staff gets their well overdue tickets out of Lincoln. This is not a bad team talent wise, they have to be coached to play this bad. @#%$ pathetic.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Oh please. . . I admit, the 2001 team shouldn't have gotten that bid, it should have been Oregon. But for Thug U fans to smack their gums about another team when they're 5-4 and just got handled by NC State, get a life. Keep thuggin U.

1995 Huskers > all, and yes I'm living in the past, just like you.

And you best believe I'd throw 1984 back in your face if we'd completed that conversion. But real men don't back into titles, word to Tom Osborne.

Quote:
Oh please. . . I admit, the 2001 team shouldn't have gotten that bid, it should have been Oregon. But for Thug U fans to smack their gums about another team when they're 5-4 and just got handled by NC State, get a life. Keep thuggin U.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

Alright holmes, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you over this. The U is a good football program, but for you to come in here and gloat is absurd with your record, you guys are awful, as is Nebraska. For a U fan to be giddy over a +.500 record is sad. Enjoy it while we're down, it won't be too long.

Back
Top Bottom