Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Because a 5th grader at the school where I'm currently working came in with this video:

His dad said he helped him with the voice over. Little dude is Indian and his dad came from India to give him a better life and he is usually really quiet but when the video played his eyes lit up and he paused it to explain things and it was adorable. We all already agreed that this kid is winning the science fair in March and we are 5 months away :lol:

The reason I'm posting this video though, is to show how kids are picking up on what the current teen generation is missing out of. Taking advantage of the technology that they have to learn more. I saw down and talked with the kids dad and he said his kid spends his day on Youtube learning how about science and watching science channels and how to make animated videos. It's amazing. He's in 5th grade!

Meanwhile teens now are popping out babys every month and doing all this dumb stuff they should not be doing. :smh: How do you think the younger kids are going to turn out compared to these kids? While there are great learning tools out there it takes a lot for a kid to focus and go directly to it with all this other crap around.

BTW: Keep in mind this is a church school :stoneface: which is honestly why I'm looking for another job, but why the kid put God in his video.

Meanwhile teens now are popping out babys every month 
[h2]The Teen Birth Rate Is Now At an All-Time Low[/h2]
The teen birth rate has hit a new record low, according to federal data  released on Wednesday.

Researchers from the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics looked at birth certificates for the year 2014 from all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories and found that the teen birth rate is the lowest ever recorded. And, for the first time in seven years, the general fertility rate in the U.S. increased.

Among teens from ages 15 to 19, the birth rate dropped 9% in 2014 to 24.2 births per 1,000 women. Since 1991, the researchers report that the birth rate for this age group has dropped 61%.

http://time.com/3924069/teen-birth-rate/
i am jus sayn

Last edited:

Yes.  I am smarter than a 5th grader, and I am smarter than OP. Miss us with that "kids these days" talk.

Next question.
LMAO 
laugh.gif
 Couldn't hit that rep button fast enough

Really though, kids adapting to their technology is basic human evolution, would my dad even know how to sign up for NT? Probably not, that doesn't mean I'm on my way to a Noble Peace prize anytime soon. 

what exactly is he picking up on?

other than decent production value that video is a bunch of pointless gibberish 

should have just made a diagram explaining the different parts of middle earth 

doesn't explain how life at the bottom of the ocean exists nor does it explain the significance of asteroids/comets.

im all in for a higher power but you can't say _________ created it without concrete evidence

Back
Top Bottom