ARE YOU THE GUY THAT ALWAYS BRINGS HIS GIRL?

I HATE YOU!
mad.gif

A brotha can't even go to the bar to watch the game.

I hate the dudes that bring their scantily clad females to the gym when we're hoopin' and then want to get salty when 100+ dudes in the gym, alldripping with testosterone, be checking her out.

For the idiots that don't get it. I got a homey who always brings his girl to all guy events, ie the fight party. She stands around, makes sly comments onwhat we talk about.

All I am saying is there is a time and a place for couples night.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I hate the dudes that bring their scantily clad females to the gym when we're hoopin' and then want to get salty when 100+ dudes in the gym, all dripping with testosterone, be checking her out.
What gets me pissed even more is when you're working out next to dime and start spitting it with her, things are looking good, and her mancomes out of nowhere and tries to get into the convo. smh.

Couples in the gym ftl

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I hate the dudes that bring their scantily clad females to the gym when we're hoopin' and then want to get salty when 100+ dudes in the gym, all dripping with testosterone, be checking her out.

Same and we he lose he gets mad then says some stupid mess about atleast he got a girl or some !@!$
laugh.gif

nah i got a homie like this, always brings his girl everywhere....matter fact she on my couch right now while we watching the finals....

u-mad.jpg

But naw I understand what the OP means. My homeboy brings his girl everywhere and she is the only female, Georgetown, Adams Morgan, Downtown, we lookin atshawties left n right and he trying not to look since his girl is there but its so obvious, so we always laugh at him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i always bring my girl with me, except when it's guy night. there have to be boundaries.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

nah i got a homie like this, always brings his girl everywhere....matter fact she on my couch right now while we watching the finals....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you though OP.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i always bring my girl with me, except when it's guy night. there have to be boundaries.

That is the point. If all your homeys are going to the sports bar to watch the game, why would you bring your girl.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

That is the point. If all your homeys are going to the sports bar to watch the game, why would you bring your girl.
What if she watches sports too?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

YNS tho!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

But if you know its going to be all guys drinking beer, talking crap, and getting at chicks. You leave her home. My girl is the biggest footballfan by the way.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

not the point. you have to be able to have some time to just be with the guys. i was literally with my girl 24/7, but sundays were always a day to just kick itwith the guys.

I agree with everything that's been said. There IS a time and place to spend "couples time." With that said, ain't much one could do about itunless that person sees your POV which is often easier said than done. Basically all one can do is hope that she is cool and introduces you to her hot, singlefriends.

Back
Top Bottom