Are you tired of the space jams too ?

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Steve Kerr made Michael Jordan.

**Hopes the crowd can sense my sarcasm and not attack me**

Please, everyone knows it was either Will Perdue or Cliff Livingston that made MJ.

Originally Posted by LebronMing

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Steve Kerr made Michael Jordan.

**Hopes the crowd can sense my sarcasm and not attack me**

Please, everyone knows it was either Will Perdue or Cliff Livingston that made MJ.
Lol, nah man it was Paxson! Everyone knows Randy Brown won MJ the 5th and 6th rings!

Definitely not tired of seeing other people wear some fresh kicks. I mean would you rather look at some dirt black payless shoes all the time. It should make you realize how nice they are what that person probably had to go through in order to rock them. Cause everyone knows these definitely where not the easiest shoe to cop.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I remember the days when wearing Jordan's late made you a square.
laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.
MJ made careers-pippen,kukoc, harper, 

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

^ Uh you need to check that bro. Ron Harper was not trash. He had a bad knee injury then got traded to the Clippers
frown.gif
. When he played for the Cavs, he was nice, BUT overshadowed by you know who. Please check the stats. Thank you....
Read again. Dude never said Ron Harper was trash. He said he made careers for these guys. Which is true. Ron Harper won rings because of MJ. No one can deny that. Harper was a role player. They all were role players. MJ, Pip, and the Worm were the meat of the team.

The other guys, yeah they were pretty trash. All replaceable.

Ron Harper had a career. He got hurt went to the Clippers and was forgotten about. It's amazing how people are quick to jumo on others here. I'm a basketball fan, and Ron Harper had a career already before he blew out his knee unfortunately. Any real fan of basketball know this. Now shut your yap.
Son please. You think Harper could have won a ring without the MJ, Pip, Dennis, and the Bulls? Yeah didn't think so buddy. MJ won it with Pip and Horace Grant for 3 years straight. Without Harper. If you think Harper was an integral part of the team, then you really are fooling yourself.

Ron Harper was a good player, but he was a role player on the Bulls. I got nothing against the guy, but he wasn't a superstar. He made himself fit in and did what was asked from him. Nothing less, nothing more. I'd be surprised if Ron Harper even made the NBA Hall of Fame. If he does, THEN you can call it a career.So please, check yourself before you make ridiculous statements like this.

I think your misunderstanding him. He's talking about Ron in his prime. When he said Ron got overshadowed by MJ, he's talking about before he joined the Bulls, which is true. Ron was a legit 20/5/5 player before he made his way to Chicago. I sure he knows Ron was just a role player during the championship years, and MJ did help shape his career for the better during that time, but I would agree with him in saying Ron had already created a career for himself, as he was one of the nicer 2 guards in the league before the rings.

You guys are killing me all this talk about MJ, PIP thats fine but then you throw in the worm like he was there for all 6 rings. How about the guy that made alot of clutch shots like John Paxson. Maybe even BJ Armstrong oh and lets not forget about Toni Kukoc. I grew in the CHI watching the bulls my whole life and the only two that made that team what it is is MJ and PIP.

If there's anyone who isn't tired of them and still need at pair. I have size DS 10.5 for sale... Was not even tried on, send a msg if so...

Im not gonna front. I got tired of my pair after wearing them a few times. I have the 01 bred's and the dmp concords and the 09 space jams are no where near those so im not that excited about wearing them like I used to but when I throw them on my feet. I just like how they look, especially the color blocking on the whole shoe. I would rather have a 01 pair instead of the 09's.

Back
Top Bottom