Are you tired of the space jams too ?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ I agree the 11's are very uncomfortable to wear but they look better than the 6's IMO

As for your oreo pick up i don''t like the oreo's there ugly IMO
i'm not trying to say the 11's are horrible to wear; i'd say on a scale of 1-10 on comfort: for me, i'd say the 11's are a 6 to 7 while the 6's are close to 9.

i'm a sucker for black and white shoes so naturally i had to cop these even after i got the motorsports less than a month beforehand.

as for the space jams, anybody clean the bottom soles after wearing em? after i got home and took mine off, i was about to start wiping em down but then i said forget it; they're just shoes.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

I honestly think if you are "tired" of these for a reason like that, you were only about these for the hype anyway... pretty obvious.
right! one of the 200+ people at the mall that made it hard for me to get my pair..

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

I'm rocking my ds 00' retro in the summertime.
risky...i wore my pair last year for the first time and they werent so pretty at the end of the day.

well my pair is kind of yellow from all the aging already. But, I probably going to try breaking them out around the house for 10-20 min before summer come around.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I'm tired of the people with the Space Jam XI on, thinking they're all that, but then again - when I wear my DMP XI, I feel lime I'm on top and everybody is beneath me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
shoe elitism is so elementary.

I am absolutely NOT tired of these at all. Granted I purchased these shoes and have yet to wear them. I don't pay attention to how others wear 'em, I'm only concerned about how I'M going to wear 'em.
::cue Fat Joe/Young Jeezy-"Slow down son you killin 'em!!"

MOST OF THE FOLKS THAT ARE TIRED OF THEM DONT HAVE 'EM,OBVIOUSLY. I GOT MINE
pimp.gif
...HOLLA.

CED B.

My XI's Breds are still DS just cause I was tired of seeing the rookies over wear them... I usually bring out my Js out after a year or two and thats when you really start to turn heads -- shout outs to 2010 Dallas Kixpo - time to turn heads there!

first off give it some time and they will be come more scarse, secondly why cant you be happy that most people had the chance to get them dont be greedy let everyone enjoy a great shoe

I only saw one other person wear them since they released when I was at my campus tour.
I complemented him on his kicks however we were at a party and somebody spilled beer ;]

Originally Posted by Sly1992

I only saw one other person wear them since they released when I was at my campus tour.
I complemented him on his kicks however we were at a party and somebody spilled beer ;]
Damn, that sucks.
I hate when stuff like that happen. No matter how careful you care.
That's why I rarely wear my jays/nice shoes at a party
Unless they're beaters then I don't care.

I got a pair and they are beautiful shoes. I'd rather have them in a regular JB box and save 75, but they are of a good quality in my opinion. What I don't get is why these shoes are so much overhyped than the black/reds which I think are a much better colorway. I also think the lowtop white/red colorway is better as well.

One can never ever ever get tired of space jams...especially when they are deadstock and the bottoms are soooooooo icey!

Back
Top Bottom