arie spears = ninjahood

music overall is going to be relegated to a tool to sell something else.

ya didn't wanna uphold da standards to it, so no one values it anymore...

ehh w/e i stopped caring, you know why? i speak spanish, i can just listen to classic bachata, salsa, and merrengue..

ya cats are stuck with this mess :lol:

Yes because black people are only regulated to listen to radio Hip Hop and have no other genre of music

thats current and represents ya? good luck on that

:lol:

*plays Romeo Santos*
ur not black though so how can u say what we represent or what represents us?????
i was lightweight offended by ur comment.

Last edited:

Kreayshawn was holding up the banner for Call until Kendrick Lamar/TDE came through.

so Nip, PacDiv & Dom weren't getting shine before Dot blew everything up? might be bias because i'm in LA and was around that **** but i find it hard to believe when people thought of Cali they thought of Kreayshawn ahead of Nip, Dom or PacDiv.

hell, the Teach Me How to Dougie & Cat Daddy guys probably represented Cali more than Kreayshawn.

Last edited:
Since they've been out, Kreayshawn had more radio/mainstream buzz than the first 3 you mentioned, and she's in the same boat as the latter 2.

Ninjahood claims to not be black but he got an opinion on what black people listen to when he not even an active participant beyond fashion and music nah Edwin move around

im pretty sure 2chainz is actually a genius doing a satire on bad rap music. i mean there's no possible way anyone with half a brain can make music as bad as he does

Ninjahood claims to not be black but he got an opinion on what black people listen to when he not even an active participant beyond fashion and music nah Edwin move around
its called im a minority that participates in hiphop culture like other my peers in similar age group, **** has ZERO to do

with ethnicity, or where i come from. da fact that i brought up that i can speak spanish is da fact that i have actual range in

da ability of music i can listen to where i ain't boxed into hiphop, black american born folks dont have that luxury for da most part.

instead of tryin to pull da race card, how about answer da question
laugh.gif

if **** his da fan with hiphop music and it ends tomorrow, what ya gonna do? da way african americans consume music in da united

states, ya ain't got no choice at all.

*plays oro solido*

Last edited:
its called im a minority that participates in hiphop culture like other my peers in similar age group, **** has ZERO to do

with ethnicity, or where i come from. da fact that i brought up that i can speak spanish is da fact that i have actual range in

da ability of music i can listen to where i ain't boxed into hiphop, black american born folks dont have that luxury for da most part.

instead of tryin to pull da race card, how about answer da question :lol:

if **** his da fan with hiphop music and it ends tomorrow, what ya gonna do? da way african americans consume music in da united

*plays oro solido*

Implying all blacks listen to is hip-hop.

*plays oro solido*
Like I said you aren't a member of my community you just a social chameleon your black when it comes to slang ,style and rap yet when you got one chance to talk down you quick to say nah I'm Dominican in a heartbeat and start generalizing .look how quick you were to type that crap without thinking . Black legacy radio and touring keeps kids informed in different genres that and more kids are pickin up instruments and starting bands again

*plays oro solido*

Racist and ignorant to the max. As if artists like Justin Timberlake, Miguel, Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Adele aren't some of the biggest artists in the world that black people listen to outside of hip hop.

The fact you said blacks don't have the LUXURY to listen to other music should get you banned. Real talk.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

*plays oro solido*
Like I said you aren't a member of my community you just a social chameleon your black when it comes to slang ,style and rap yet when you got one chance to talk down you quick to say nah I'm Dominican in a heartbeat and start generalizing .look how quick you were to type that crap without thinking . Black legacy radio and touring keeps kids informed in different genres that and more kids are pickin up instruments and starting bands again
oh because ONLY black people were da ones that birthed hiphop?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

last time i check us dominicans and puerto ricans had JUST as much imput in da birth of hiphop culture in da south bronx did as black

people, so you can stuff that up where da sun dont shine if you dont like that fact.

my point to reiterate it AGAIN is UNLIKE us latinos, ya American born black folks DO NOT have range in ya overall taste in music, its overwhelming

hiphop. homie a couple posts up who is west indian CAN shift in and out of hiphop cuz of caribean dance call, reggae, soca, etc.

whats gonna happen when rap hits such a low barrier that its no longer considered good anymore? its basically a race to da bottom right now.

son said imma chameleon because i can do da hiphop AND still partake FULLY in my hispanic culture and music..da audacity of me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*plays oro solido*
Racist and ignorant to the max. As if artists like Justin Timberlake, Miguel, Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Adele aren't some of the biggest artists in the world that black people listen to outside of hip hop.

The fact you said blacks don't have the LUXURY to listen to other music should get you banned. Real talk.
in da world and frank ocean/miguel in da same sentence?
laugh.gif

and are you SERIOUSLY comparing da relevance of R&B compared to Rap music? R&B died along time ago and turned into a hybrid

of rappin autotune and more rap inspired production.

black people dont have da luxury of listening to other popular music other then hiphop like latinos do because of da OBVIOUS language

barrier..

cats up in here QUCK on that race card draw
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*plays oro solido*
Implying all blacks listen to is hip-hop.
damn did they change da definition of most? cuz last time i checked it didn't mean ALL...hmm
mean.gif
laugh.gif

in da world and frank ocean/miguel in da same sentence? :lol:

and are you SERIOUSLY comparing da relevance of R&B compared to Rap music? R&B died along time ago and turned into a hybrid

black people dont have da luxury of listening to other popular music other then hiphop like latinos do because of da OBVIOUS language

barrier..

cats up in here QUCK on that race card draw :lol:
Black people only speak english now? That's news to me.

Aren't you black but yet you speak spanish

Honestly you have to be trolling at this point. If hip-hop dies, people will migrate to another genre or another genre will be created.

in da world and frank ocean/miguel in da same sentence?
laugh.gif

barrier..

cats up in here QUCK on that race card draw
laugh.gif
Black people only speak english now? That's news to me.

Aren't you black but yet you speak spanish
american born african americans da VAAAST majority of em only speak english, unless you take into account da migrants from Africa

who have kids here who learn their native tongue, or french..either way, what else are ya going to listen to if ya let rap music go down da toilet?

and no, im actually latino..first generation Dominican American, try again b.

OK so now a multi Grammy winning artist and Miguel is not a big time artist. Keep trolling.

Notice how you ducked acknowledging the other artists since you had no rebuttal. Justin, Rihanna, Usher and Adele are mostly pop yet have huge black following. Saying blacks don't have the luxury to listen to anything else is racist and flat incorrect. I can listen to Robin Thicke right now without having to speak another language. And others must as well since he's on the top of Billboard right now.

Last edited:
Honestly you have to be trolling at this point. If hip-hop dies, people will migrate to another genre or another genre will be created.
yea, cuz that happens...ALL da time
laugh.gif

moral of da story, NY rap set da bar for sharp intellectual lyricism laced with sound bombing beats

as spears noted, ya keep letting it diluted and it'll eventually

shrivel up and die from being abused and deem worthless....i can always listen to spanish music to get da best at what my age group

as to contribute as a genre, black folks in da united states for da most part are gonna be left soul searching.

OK so now a multi Grammy winning artist and Miguel is not a big time artist. Keep trolling.

Notice how you ducked acknowledging the other artists since you had no rebuttal. Justin, Rihanna, Usher and Adele are mostly pop yet have huge black following. Saying blacks don't have the luxury to listen to anything else is racist and flat incorrect. I can listen to Robin Thicke right now without having to speak another language. And others must as well since he's on the top of Billboard right now.
me ducking?
laugh.gif
listen duke, R&B is a SHELL of its former self, da only reason it exists now is cuz it rides off da back of

hiphop production.

and miguel is NOT a world wide known figure, his first album was a dud and he just STARTED to catch fire with kaleidoscope.

me ducking? :lol: listen duke, R&B is a SHELL of its former self, da only reason it exists now is cuz it rides off da back of

hiphop production.

and miguel is NOT a world wide known figure, his first album was a dud and he just STARTED to catch fire with kaleidoscope.

Still ducking, when did I mention just R&B? These are, for the most part, pop acts. Besides Miguel none of these artists are classified as R&B. What about the others?

Besides Miguel none of these artists are classified as R&B.

laugh.gif
rihanna and justin timberlake are R&B acts with pop and MAJOR hiphop elements to them...go check their wiki pages..

laugh.gif

*plays oro solido*
Range? Anybody can listen to ANY kind of music regardless if they speak the lanuage. LOL rly tho?

Back
Top Bottom