arie spears = ninjahood

smh

start at 4:00 

OUT OF NOWHERE in the middle of a conversation yells

"2 chainz is garbage" and starts a new york > the south debate

and it gets to the point where ebro actually has to get on the air

and defend the south

Everyone's got an opinion, I respect it.

A lot of southern rappers do lack content. That's fact.

They got the vibe sonically but cats are rehashing the same thing over and over again. That's why the game is at a standstill. The South got the torch but they haven't brought anything to the game in like 8 years.

Chicago and LA are really the innovators right now.

They got the vibe sonically but cats are rehashing the same thing over and over again. That's why the game is at a standstill. The South got the torch but they haven't brought anything to the game in like 8 years.

content doesnt sell... nobody wants to be shelved

Nothing sells nowadays.

NOTHING (Hip-Hop related).

Not even Kanye and Jay on the same album.

It's all about good music now as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
bruh i seen that interview it was so random.

cipha sounds' reaction was so on point.

how you just talkin about how you hate untying and tying up your timbs to two chainz being garbage?

had me rewinding to see if someone said some kind of mind control code-word that flipped some 2 chainz switch in his brain.

son said he look like jar jar binks with jewelry though :rofl:

Last edited:
never heard of this cat Aries, but the dude Chains is pretty meh. I don't understand the hype.

music overall is going to be relegated to a tool to sell something else.

ya didn't wanna uphold da standards to it, so no one values it anymore...

ehh w/e i stopped caring, you know why? i speak spanish, i can just listen to classic bachata, salsa, and merrengue..

ya cats are stuck with this mess :lol:

Last edited:
**** i actually liked this debate

Crazy seeing 3 NYC radio heads defend southern rap

**** is program director voicing his opinion for tho...***** still weird to me

ehh w/e i stopped caring, you know why? i speak spanish, i can just listen to classic bachata, salsa, and merrengue..

Yes because black people are only regulated to listen to radio Hip Hop and have no other genre of music

ya cats are stuck with this mess
laugh.gif
im cuban

brb willie chirino greateast hits

Yes because black people are only regulated to listen to radio Hip Hop and have no other genre of music

thats current and represents ya? good luck on that

:lol:

*plays Romeo Santos*

*plays Romeo Santos*

Come on Ninja you can't be serious. Radio rap does not represent black america. There are tons of artists out there who don't have a lot of shine who are representing different facets of black america. If you only choose to listen to radio then you're screwed, but if you branch out there is more than enough amazing content to go around.

But they stealing from the south...

You say the south hasn't brought anything in over 8 years, but the whole Chicago/LA sound is like rehashing the south's vibe. 

*plays Romeo Santos*

:rofl: :rofl: spit out my OJ

New york> south arguments don't make sense seeing as ny saviors is french montana n asap rocky lol. 2 dudeswho took the souths style to get on.

When I first heard ain't worried bout nothin...

mean.gif

Damn. That was the south all day. 

Every time i see a east vs south debate(born and raised in Texas) I always feel a certain way.....yes it's a bunch of trash artist in the south. We all agree on that. But Aries left out pioneers like ugk, outkast as a group(he just said 3$stacks) goodie mob,cash money circa 2000, and no limit. It's funny how the New York cats wanna compare 2 chains and company to the likes of hip hop legends like jay, nas, biggie etc, but never compare them to the southern legends I listed.

And for every jay, nas etc artist , New York has French Montana, maino, papoose, red cafe, etc.... So don't act like New York is full of great lyricist just waiting to get on.

Someone answer me this.....how are two chainz(tity boy) and max b different?......I'll wait

And for the south to be considered so far behind in terms of music and trends, a lot of the artist sure sound and look like southern artist(cough ASAP Rocky).

Music in general is not the same period. But that's not to say all of them are wack.

Last edited:
Every time i see a east vs south debate(born and raised in Texas) I always feel a certain way.....yes it's a bunch of trash artist in the south. We all agree on that. But Aries left out pioneers like ugk, outkast as a group(he just said 3$stacks) goodie mob,cash money circa 2000, and no limit. It's funny how the New York cats wanna compare 2 chains and company to the likes of hip hop legends like jay, nas, biggie etc, but never compare them to the southern legends I listed.

And for every jay, nas etc artist , New York has French Montana, maino, papoose, red cafe, etc.... So don't act like New York is full of great lyricist just waiting to get on.

Someone answer me this.....how are two chainz(tity boy) and max b different?......I'll wait

And for the south to be considered so far behind in terms of music and trends, a lot of the artist sure sound and look like southern artist(cough ASAP Rocky).

Music in general is not the same period. But that's not to say all of them are wack.

Not even from the South and I agree 100%...most NY cats are older legends people cite in the arguments anyway its never anyone younger than 30, people from the South can pull up Kast, UGK, Scarface too. ASAP's whooooole persona is jacked from the south :lol:

Back
Top Bottom