Arizona Thread? Desert NTers, Check In

I think we can all agree Mesa is the worst city in the state

This coming from someone that lives in Tucson? Comical to say the least. Mesa has some bad areas, but it's nowhere near as horrible as Tucson! Tucson is the biggest little city you'll never want to visit again. But they have a street car that goes a whole 4 miles now, watch out!

I realize this has probably been done before, but we need a new one.  Arizona heads check in, not necessarily from the Valley but anywhere. 

Ya'll been to Portillo's in Tempe yet?  Straight fire, lol.
North east Phx foams n jays all day!!!

I think we can all agree Mesa is the worst city in the state

This coming from someone that lives in Tucson? Comical to say the least. Mesa has some bad areas, but it's nowhere near as horrible as Tucson! Tucson is the biggest little city you'll never want to visit again. But they have a street car that goes a whole 4 miles now, watch out!

:smh: at the disrespect

All this hate on Tuscon yet I'm going to UofA next year got me sketched out 
laugh.gif

Y'all be safe out there. Mother Nature ain't nothing to **** with. South side/laveen is flooded as ****

Just stumbled into this thread. Good to see some Zona dudes on the site. Now all we need is a AZ Cardinals thread.

Where and when homie. I live in Tucson but I'm heading up today

Tomorrow from 1 to 6.. Its out in Avondale which is in the West Valley, but its right off the I-10 freeway..

You still might be able to find some of the presale tickets that are $10 each, if not I think its $20 at the door.. Should be a really cool event..

I live out in Mesa, but originally from Tucson so always down to help other locals when I can

Let me know if you need anything else..

View media item 1377546
http://www.azsneakerbowl.com/

I was at that sneakerbowl. It was more like a "look at what I got" deal vs trying to move sneakers. It was packed though.

Anyway, since AZ Mills changed their nikestore, who gets nike restocks out here?

Back
Top Bottom