Arizona Thread? Desert NTers, Check In

Speaking of hot and sunny, I have noticed the weather has done its job gentlemen. I was in Tempe last week at my friends apartment complex and the girls were looking freaking incredible, wearing damn near nothing. If only I had some game 
embarassed.gif

Hey guys, I'll be in Phoenix on the 19th for a business trip and it'll be my first time in the state of Arizona. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in showing me around? I'll buy drinks.

Just move in the queen creek area from houston. And dang the heat is way crazier than what i experienced my whole life lol..

Any spot getting yeezy here?
Thanks

you gotta move closer to the PHX airport. You have Tempe, Scottsdale, PHX, awahtukee, westgate, camelback and desert ridge all within 20 min. You can find steals at the clearance store at AZmills. 100degrees at 2am is no Bueno though

I moved here in April. And it didn't get nuts till middle of June lol. But sneaker wise it seems easy to get most stuff. They don't get as many pairs as back home on the East Coast but hype isn't as crazy here either.

Y'all stay aware and ready out there especially on the WS

I was just at that Frys on Indian School and 67th, folks were talking about what's been going on. Neighborhood is bad enough as is, doesn't need the extra ******** with that cat shooting random people on the street

just got back from Anthem outlets and they had KDs and some cp3s in clearance rack in the back...the KDs were the ones with all that spash of color...the cp3s were black/purple. pretty much it...they have all the other standard outlet stuff

Back
Top Bottom