Arkansas NTers Represent

Show some luv for the A-State. Shout out to East, Central, and South Arkansas. Shout out to West Helena, West Memphis, Little Rock, Conway, Fayettville, Jacksonville, Texarkana. I rep Pine Bluff.

what it do brah. im reppin blytheville, currently in jonesboro at asu. u goin to uapb??
"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

well im across teh bridge in memphis..................
TEAM TNState your business via AIM: jewelz355

Conway is here! I thought I was alone on NT, there really are other Arkansans that are shoeheads besides myself. How many of you guys were able to get the DMP in state?

um i think the only place might have been hibbetts sports in pine bluff. i work at the one in jonesboro and i did a lil calling around. didnt check littlerock stores. blytheville was supposed to but didnt.
"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

Do you guys get any of the limited Jordans in the Hibbett's you work at? We get NOTHING here in Conway!

im reppin pine bluff 2 lil rock born in pb reside in da rock now i know hibbett in pb get every release

I talked to a guy in LR, who said they did not get the DMP at Hibbett in PB? Holla back, and it is nice to see people from Arkansas that are sneaker heads reppin the state!

What's up fellas from the A-state. Let's keep a little dialog with each other cause it's seems thought there aren't many shoe heads in our area. Little Rock had 2 spots that I know for sure that got the DMP and the Pine Bluff Hibbett's are the only spots central that got them that I'm aware of.

Arkansas Nt'ers hit me at any time to talk kicks.

There has to be more NTers in Arkansas than this? Come out, come out wherever you are....

its alot of people i know down in pine bluff come here on nike talk most of them just dont post they just come on here for info and look at new pics i know about 20 strong

Russellville here, any one know any store here in AR that sell sizes 14-15
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

no we dont get any limited releases. i transferred from the blytheville store and they only got general. and theres a new mall opening soon in jonesboro and im not sure if we will have jordans/limited releases there. the one im currently at doesnt have an "urban" setting.the blytheville store had the XXI's but they shipped them out a week after they released so im tryin to find somewhere to get mine.

501 Representa right here.....they supposed to be buildin a mall in lil rock and its supposed to have the "High" fashion stuff in it so maybe they'll have stores wit limited releases and stuff like tha

Here we go,Arkansas heads..... Been in the game since the beginning
Arkansas's Finest

I am pretty sure the state of Arkansas does not have any urban accounts. I call every major store in the state and on every urban release and always get the same answer, which is "no, we will not get those" or "I have not heard of those". It would be nice if the A-State would step up and get with it on these urban accounts so we can get these limited releases.Hope I helped. Represent!
Arkansas's Finest.....Member #1

Back
Top Bottom