Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

will you guys still sell 12"s?

and just wondering, do you guys offer more than CSL in clairemont? no disrespect tho, both places are ill

Team San Diego #55

CROS,

Congrats on your new venture! Keep on doin' what you're doin'.

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES
some try to copy, but they just can't sketch it

We will be carrying vinyl 12" at the downtown store still debating whether or not to bring anything into PB since our next door neighbors will be Access Music and they pretty much carry most things. We possibly might be having a small bin of used vinyl. Also us compared to CSL...I would say CSL has more variety. But we have more of a used selection and thing you cant get anywhere else. Like right now we have been bringing in pieces of a collection we just bought of over 20,000 records of stuff from the past 10 years...

Thanks for all the love this will definitely be a dope thing being that it will be Armory and Access side by side. Also we are talking to a few companies to try and bring them in so we can keep it fresh.

Also we have some new T-Shirt designs designed by some of our friends Ewok 5MH(GIMME and SCIFEN) and Teal Steel FC as well as a few other designs we came up here. So be on the look out since these designs will be selling fast....

peace
CROS1

how far is that from atomic?
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046

Heres the logo for the new store opening up...

And here are the before pictures....We are going to be putting a little work into this space...Should be up and running in 3-4 weeks...

updates when we get the stuff done...
peace
CROS1

just stopped by access a few days ago and saw some people workin inside the new armory. looks like its gonna be dope! cant wait

Its really nice to see small businesses be able to branch out like that and get a second store opened :pimp:
pimp.gif

I know my opinion doesn't really matter but i would say don't bring in 12" into the new armory, just out of respect for Access, they already got that field covered :b
tongue.gif

On a side note, respect goes out to the guy from armory who came into Street Machine and bought a pair of kicks and dropped off free tee's for us all (Didn't even catch his name :wow:
embarassed.gif
but he was a smaller asian dude) we appreciate that :pimp:
pimp.gif

Armory continues to hold it down and will always hold it down, you guys just keep on doing what your doing, because its a good thing :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thats Danny aka CROS2 the intern HAHA....Yeah he loves them dunks.

And we probably wont be putting records in the spot if people want to dig through records they can come to the downtown spot.

Thanks for the props trying to keep it moving and continue to learn as we move forward...

peace
CROS1

Our main objective right now is to finish up renovation and get it open. Probably later this month it will be open official grand opening to follow not much after....Just want to get it up and running...I will definitely post up on a official grand opening...
peace
CROS1

Aight so the shop is coming around should be open in a week to a week in a half Im shooting for next weekend. I will keep everyone posted but I wanted to update you guys on some T-Shirt designs we have in the works they are actually getting produced right now but since the print shops got crazy work going on they may take longer to make so Im assuming they should be done in about 2-3 weeks(crossding fingers haha).
But there some dope collabs with artists you may know and may not know.

EWOK X ARMORY in white only
Ewok Designs pretty much all the Shirts for Scifen and he has his own line called the Gimme Project

Teel Steel X ARMORY MASSIVE available in two colors
Teel Steel is a world reknowned Bboy from Florida's own Streetmasters Crew and Graff artists repping the crew FC. If you dont know about FC look it up....

SEVERE ONE TOP 2 BOT'M CREW X ARMORY
PADRE FRIAR REMIX

Also I dont know if you guys have seen The West Coast shirts by Fabrical which is DJ FINGAZ brand but we collaborated on a shirt with his company looks something like this just pretty much riding on that design that they been running off for the past year or so....Will be out in a different color then whats show though...White w/Black and Antique White w/Brown

and I got a few other designs that will be out but there still up in the air. These all will be available sometimes next month....

peace
CROS1

sick designs. i really dig the padres/armory one. nice stuff cros!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

^ if youre on the 5, exit garnet, and go towards the beach

-if you dont know where access music is, then look for the henrys marketplace (if my memory serves me correctly) on the right side

-access and armory would be across the street from the henrys

-i think.

Back
Top Bottom