10pseph.jpg

k1xtvs.jpg

2q04ynl.jpg

10ogr9d.jpg

ay9k0m.jpg

ARMORY Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave.
(858) 274-7300

do you guys ship? i used to live in SD but moved to orange county. some of my armory shirts are wearin out cause i wear em too much and i was wondering if youguys could take care of me.

Originally Posted by iamxtian

do you guys ship?

Seriously... I stay in Corona myself, I know it's not THAT far. But it's not that easy to ask the wifey, "Hey, let's go to SD so I canbuy some shirts."
laugh.gif

Take care of me too(if possible).
smile.gif

Sneak Peak...Available Friday....both storesAlso we will have restocks on the Red Shirts for sure...
Still waiting to hear word from the rest. Apologies for the delays these production runs on these shirts are crazy!!!!Oh yeah go vote!!!

Oh and another thing check it out on April 11th @Aubergines....And the same day at 5pm in store at the Armory in Pacific Beach....
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/IamCROS1/partyrockfront.jpg

^^ large

New Crooks @ the Armory Pacific Beach... .
nh00no.jpg

2h83420.jpg

9hj14k.jpg

2s8mgyc.jpg

23ue68g.jpg

256wvic.jpg

10dshfc.jpg

25i3r09.jpg

14wbmsj.jpg

144bqsj.jpg

3357iaf.jpg

a1766t.jpg

2e2fb52.jpg

selvgi.jpg

ou2ujb.jpg

2ij2mjc.jpg

aoxdz4.jpg

2drc8kn.jpg

27xqj6d.jpg

Armory Pacific Beach
1539 Garnet Avenue

stayTrue

The Jabba shirts are just your standard AAA shirts so same as pretty much most t-shirt companys in the industry so there pretty true to size. And if your5'5" could be anything really depending on how big you are. Im guessing a medium or large though...
peace
CROS1

Damn CROS, you got alot of good stuff out. I'm gonna need to drop by and pick up a few things. I havent been there in quite a while, so i think i'mdue.

Yo Cros!

What's the word from yout blog talking about another exclusive JabbawockeeZ x Armory shirt. Is it the turquoise shirt they wore in the finale?

JMTK!

The tourquise ones from the finals MTV made for them they dont even like that logo...BUt the store exclusive we had come out today was the Tourquise one in thestack letters. Next week we have this one coming out pictured below......So stay tuned...The letters on the tag will actually be red though. I will have moreinfo soon on the new shirt...
peace
CROS1

^ MTV made their logo or the logo and the shirts they wore on the finale? Just curious, if they don't like that logo, then how come it's used on theirwebsite? Does MTV run that too?

MTV made the logo they had on TV but they didnt like it so we tweaked it for them a bit. The shirts and jackets they made for TV MTV made those for them withthe exception of the Red Shirts which we made for them.

Jabbawockeez run there own website they have a local based dude running it.

peace
CROS1

The CHicago store gets a different stock of stuff. They did recieve the Jabbawockeez shirts other then that they have alot of brands we dont carry. Trying toget all on the same page but its hard when these brands are real political as to who they give and dont give accounts to. Sucks but at the end of the day itis what it is...
peace
CROS1

Cros,

Please check your PM and email. I've been trying to get a hold of you...

Back
Top Bottom