Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

Steady workin on fall/winter 08 right now but had to bust this one out I get excited just thinking about putting this one out.

If any of you guys out there ever been to downtown San Diego in the late 90's you would have seen the LPSD wall thrown down by the homie Zodak.� It was alandmark in the city for years.� Finally got a cool picture of the wall and had the homie re airbrush it to make it look just like the wall and made someadjustments to it to make it more T-Shirt ready.�

This t-shirt will be a collabo between the Armory Survival Gear Brand as well as LPSD the group(King D is the manager of the Downtown Armory store and the restof the fellas are a part of the conglomerate known as Armory Massive), as well as Zodakism(Zodak's latest t-shirt venture Zodakism.com) as well as the brand Zodak and Severe was a part of and still rep to this day Top 2 Bot'm.

It will be available at the Armory Shop later this summer and will probably be including some extra goodies so be on the look out.� Also it will be availablethrough Zodak's release of Zodakism clothing coming out this fall stay tuned to his website Zodakism.com

Heres the original wall, mock up of the t-shirt design as well as the classic video the homie Bryan Bell edited for our trip out to Japan a few years back.

Armory Massive Bak Acha wit da Real 08 until Infinity....

19208525_l.jpg

oh damn does this mean another batch of aSDthing shirts/hoodys to release??
fitteds are siick!! my homie been wantin a we run sd shirt for awhile i'll make sure i let him know

We got more of those coming soon as well as a SD shirt we made to match the hat but we been so swamped the hats got done quicker....We'll drop the shirtsvery soon....Also heres a Fitted Hat by San Diego's own Serye Design...
fitteds-thumb-450x298.jpg

Thanks they are $39.99....pretty good price being they have a silk lining and the construction on them is solid if I do say so myself hahaha... peace CROS1

Thanks they are $39.99....pretty good price being they have a silk lining and the construction on them is solid if I do say so myself hahaha... peace CROS1

Sorry been mad busy havent got to check these boards Lakers colorway came and went was a quick strike crazy quick. Heres a design we did for the Super Cr3walso we got another one on the way for Supreme Soul as well. Should be fun...peaceCROS1

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

what's the status on the lakers colorway jabba tee?

Yo Jeremy, I heard they dropped already.

Word check out Against All Odds i know that my spot in Ontario Mills had a FSR as of yesterday afternoon im sure all the spots in SD would get them

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

what's the status on the lakers colorway jabba tee?

Yo Jeremy, I heard they dropped already.

Word check out Against All Odds i know that my spot in Ontario Mills had a FSR as of yesterday afternoon im sure all the spots in SD would get them

thanks my cousins from washington keep buggin me.
laugh.gif

2r4q0wh.jpg

Come check out this event...

Blowfish: An Intersection Of Sight And Sound is the Official Festival Party of the San Diego Asian Film Festival. Special performances from the hip hoppowerhouse duo of social awareness, Blue Scholars, DJ Icey Ice from the World Famous Beat Junkies. Far East Movement, Paul Dateh, and Ashley Robles. There willbe free giveaways, music video premieres, and tons of celebrity appearances.

The San Diego Asian Film Festival is happening Oct 9-16th at the Hazard Center UltraStar Cinemas in Mission Valley. Over 140 films from 17 differentcountries. Catch them all! For more information including scheduling and ticketing info please go to www.sdaff.org

When: 10/10/08 - 9:00 PM
Venue: Canes Bar and Grill
Address: 3105 Ocean Front Walk, San Diego
Price: $7 w/ guestlist (blowfish@sdaff.org) / $10 at door
Ages: 21+

stopped by the downtown location today.
dope spot. lol any chance presto and the other dude workin today is on nt? forgot to ask em
lol and mikesumoto, you kno a dude named alvin by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom