Artest's playground story confirmed

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wow. Over a damn basketball game...
smh.gif

Man i can definetely tell you some real-life stories of some brawling on the court over games...

..playing street-ball with Hood N's FTW/FTL..

The NBA spoils Kobe, he would never treat artest and the rockets the way he did if he didnt have the refs, david stern and the rest of the nba there to protecthim. I think he a great player, i dont even mind him being cocky becuase i think thats fine....but hes disrespectful. If im a grown man trying to play defense,and i put my hand on his back and he repeatedly smacked my hand, id smack his head (word to rafer
laugh.gif
). He continued to talk smack to shaine when he wasn't saying a word, i dontcare who u are if your opponent is showing respect then u are obligated to show it back. And just becuase they have Kobe the rest of the lakers think they arehard,
roll.gif
@ luke walton and sahsa trying to come up to scola to defendlamar odom's, +!%@%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smh.gif

Man i can definetely tell you some real-life stories of some brawling on the court over games...

QFT.. i got some stories too but i don't wanna incriminate myself
laugh.gif

^artest was playing in that game when the kid got stabbed, that's what he said...look at the vid up there...

Originally Posted by DTruth07

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh...I've seeeeen some #$#%. I saw this short cat with an SUV go to his trunk and pull out some automatic gun. Then said..."Nah. I'mnot even gonna shoot this %*%%!. I'mma just stab his $$+." And pulls out a SAMURAI SWORD.

I was like...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

2ikrs03.gif

Look I def don't think he was lying. I'm just skeptical that it's that exact story. My co-worker went to HS with Ron in LaSalle and they used tohang out a bit and ball after school back in those days. Dude was always a bit out there and crazy from what my co-worker said. And I def believe stuff likethis. I mean he grew up in the late 80s early 90s Queens Bridge. The regular neighborhoods weren't that safe. Can't imagine how bad the hoods were andthe crazy stuff that has happened.

Originally Posted by Run DLC

Ron Artest is the best player in the NBA.

He's not...but he's the poster child for the whole coming out of the hood with hoopin' and escaping all the dangers...I played in is8 tournamentswhen he and his brother were there and these dudes and their people were fighting all the time. Straight gutter basketball...dunking on you and spiting on youwhile you're on the floor, straight up punches to the face on screens, EVERY foul could pass for a flagrant...thank God I was in the younger league
laugh.gif

eek.gif

smh.gif

i thought he just went off in this interview.....
wow, all for a game.....

Ron Artest is the man. As crazy as he is, I'd love to have this guy on my team any day of the week.

yea i remembered this back in da day when i wuz in first grade da day after my bday flowers were put on da courts on every block ...true story man ya couldvecame to me da qb source lol

Originally Posted by DTruth07

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh...I've seeeeen some #$#%. I saw this short cat with an SUV go to his trunk and pull out some automatic gun. Then said..."Nah. I'm not even gonna shoot this %*%%!. I'mma just stab his $$+." And pulls out a SAMURAI SWORD.

I was like...

Did he later attend Fresno State?

Back
Top Bottom