Article Could LeBron James be an NFL Star?

http://bleacherreport.com...l&utm_campaign=share

Not sure if this has been posted. Are these stats accurate? ( Lebron's speed and vertical ect..)  If so the kid made good points to me, I always thought he could do well in the NFL.

If i'm late delete NT is always way ahead of me anyway
laugh.gif

Never seen a 6'8 guy run a 40 with that kind of athleticism but i would expect it to be much faster than 4.92 for LeBron...

I dont need a damn article to tell me lebron has the athleticism to play football.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I dont need a damn article to tell me lebron has the athleticism to play football.
NFL "Star"...... of course he could play but at a Star level?

Lebron is straight line fast. he has no wiggle
his hips are extremely tight and stiff

when was the 1st and last time u have ever seen Lebron shake a defender? seriously?

in the NFL u rarely run in a straight line fpor more than 10 yards.

when was the last time a player 6'9 had some success in the NFL?
its a low mans game. and 6'9 is a lot of area to hit or jam

Lebron would find little success in the NFL

Heard he was on the All team in Ohio, he would be very good, i'm almost sure of that

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

You still have to have the ability to catch the ball.

eye-hand coordination and good hands.

Im pretty sure he has both, no mo.

He'd be a good route runner with the ability to go up for the ball. But probably wouldn't have the ground work/shakes to be considered a "star"

Where that dude get those times from? 4.9 40?
laugh.gif
I know a lot of people on here are always gassing up their 40s, but there's NO WAY Bron runs a 4.9.
laugh.gif

He was an All-State WR his Sophomore year of HS and helped lead the team to the state finals, and i'm pretty sure he was recruited to play football by some colleges.

^ are you tryng to say hes slower than that? Cuz if so your outa ur mind. Dude probably runs a 4.6 easy, if not much much faster.

why would lebron become a nfl player with a non guaranteed contract when he can make twice as much as a nba players max contract, stupid

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

why would lebron become a nfl player with a non guaranteed contract when he can make twice as much as a nba players max contract, stupid
Lockout Season?

Couldn't the NFL have a lockout in the same season as the NBA does though?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

He was an All-State WR his Sophomore year of HS and helped lead the team to the state finals, and i'm pretty sure he was recruited to play football by some colleges.
He was, it was by the best colleges in the nation at the time too.
Ohio St. Miami and i think even USC. Those are the ones i can remember but there were many more colleges recruiting him that were as big as those colleges i just named.
Lebron can catch the ball, but it would take some getting used to getting hit in the process. NBA is a wussy league, and it's made him one himself.

Back
Top Bottom