ARTICLE ON LEADERS 1354 CHICAGO NOW UP!!!! ON SNEAKERFILES

those comments just go to show how ignorant some chicagoans/midwesterners still are these days... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

if you're ever in ANY store and you don't like the service let the people there know how you feel and don't go back. If you don't say anything you're adding to the problem. Trying to be tough and voice your opinion over the net makes you look like a coward.
I didn't realize so many people were afraid of shoes other than Nike. They recoginize as any shoe and its automatically wack. I don't understand the "I've been buying shoes for a year so I'm a sneakerhead". Jordans come out every week and there's been 100 25th Aniversary AF1s this year....that's what Niketown is for.

Nice artilce Wrecks. I'm at the N.side shop Fri Sun and Monday, I owe you one of our shirts.
DonJuan5133-AIM Tyjuan19@yahoo.com-Email

I stay in Cincy, took a trip to Chicago in April and from the trip have nothing but good things to say about Leaders. Ty is a good guy, took care of us and both stores are really nice. Hopefully will get to go back sometime this summer.
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

nice article oscar...holla at cha boi! and get a fake id
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Team Caribbean
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight

lmao oscar...i guess that im the photographer trick didnt work hahah
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Team Caribbean
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight

shop looks great ima stop bye on monday :D
happy.gif
aint got that much money tho :lol:
laugh.gif
so if i go in and dont leave with anything dont hate me :\
ohwell.gif
Never Play Games SON![/center]

honestly, Leaders is the only "shoe botique" type place I mess with. I dont know what those cats were talking about, but ive never had a bad experience in there. Them dudes are always willing to talk about the gear, or just chop it up about whatever.

If I didnt ruin most of my clothes from riding my bike (If you see a cat w/ a Philly or Sox cap on a bike in Wicker Park, thats me) I would shop there more

Back
Top Bottom