Artificial Telepathy: Hearing voices and receiving images from an unknown source

Discussion in 'General' started by newera202, Oct 4, 2015.

1. newera202

newera202

Hello my fellow NTer's. I know this may seem kinda odd but as of lately, I've been hearing voices and been receiving "wierd/funny" images by an unknown source/stalker who sais he's known me since the day i was born :lol: :smh:

At first i was like :stoneface: ...then i was like |I ......now i'm just like :wow:

Honestly i was scared at first, had lost of appetite and and had countless sleepless nights. Kinda have an idea as to who and where it may be coming from, so didnt think much of it for the first couple of days. No schizophrenic here, checked into a psych ward a couple years ago and promised myself to never go through that embarrassment ever again.

Long story short, i left the country after three sleepless nights (about 1500 miles away) and the problem persisted. I was like damn, ish is serious out here. Its been well over month now, im back home and im still going through the pain of hearing voices and seeing these weird images. Just did some research on this so called "problem" and discovered that it has a name. I guess im one of many Americans, having to deal with Artificial Telepathy. It has taking a toll on my sleep and social life. I've decided to just deal it and move on with my life, because it could be worst. Just finished reading an article, and highlighted some important facts. Let me know what u think, all questions and comment are welcomed. No laughing matter, i feel depressed and get mood swings at random times of the day, apart from back pain mild anxiety attacks |I

Artificial TelepathyMind Control possible depiction

Artificial Telepathy Article and stories told by other victims

Dont expect to get any replies back, just had to get this ish off my chest. Most likely its some old lonely perverted old man wanting to get the attention of a good looking young man like myself :x Its been ongoing for over a month now, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week....with no end in sight :smh:

2. mike honcho

mike honcho

Damb famb try laying off the 

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  3. Nawzlew

Nawzlew

RIP.

4. gwap

gwap

schizophrenia 

5. julesbeats

julesbeats

So how so I u know its for sure not schizophrenia? Go to the authorities with all this info u posted

6. gwap

gwap

wut?

7. grimlock

grimlock

RIP.

8. sea manup

sea manup

[​IMG]  

9. eracism

eracism

10. friscostylez

friscostylez

What is it saying to u? How can u improve this situation? Can u go into more details on the situation?

11. sea manup

sea manup

you might have been abducted by aliens in your sleep op

check your butthole for probes 

12. newera202

newera202

^ :rofl:

could be...

13. gomez guatemala

gomez guatemala

U mean like Alonzo Mourning....

14. nazdrowie

nazdrowie

thank you for sharing this with us 

15. SC kid

SC kid

Post some of the images op. :nerd:

16. newera202

newera202

Not saying much, its just telling me my daily routine as the day goes by, playing old songs that pertain to whats going on in my life throughout the day...telling me it can control my levels of anxiety and depression, which is somewhat true |I . Telling me it knows all my embarassing secrets. As far as i know, they can hear, see, and feel, everything that i am feeling :smh: I just laugh it off...i still have yet to find a way to improve this situation. Its definitely someone thats pissed off about either something that Ive said or done in the past. No conspiracy theorists here btw, idk might be some secret government agency or something..

As i said in the first post, its been ongoing for over a month now. I left the country for a month, came back and the problem still persists...decided to keep it to myself for now. People will think i am crazy, and just recommend me to see a psychologist and/or get on antidepressents. :rolleyes Just taking life one day at a time, and hoping for the best...thanx for all the positive feedback.

17. SC kid

SC kid

Bruh you may be a schizophrenic.

18. friscostylez

friscostylez

This might sound crazy but maybe u should try to spin this into a strength or into ur favor. When life gives u lemons….

19. mangudai954

mangudai954

/thread

I know a few people with it OP and to be honest, you sound just like them. You need to seek help bro.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  20. superantigen

superantigen

OP, maybe you're in a coma and these voices you keep hearing are your friends and family trying to get through to you as you lay motionless in a hospital bed?

Maybe, this "reality" that you think is the truth is actually a mental oblivion that you're fading into?