Artificial Telepathy: Hearing voices and receiving images from an unknown source

I personally have never heard another voice in my head telling me things.

But if i did i would freak the hell out and be like damn i got schizophrenia

I dealt with these voices too and still do. They'd always tell me "fap over here", "fap at work", "fap while their backs are turned" it was confusing and scared me at first...

But now I embrace it :evil:

I was gonna' post something funny, but if you are serious then you need to seek professional help.

How is this not Schizophrenia OP?

I deal with a lot of guys that's Schizophrenic. They pretty much say the exact same things you told us.

They show everybody this in Academy.

Last edited:
How is this not Schizophrenia OP?

I deal with a lot of guys that's Schizophrenic. They pretty much say the exact same things you told us.

They show everybody this in Academy.

This is terrifying. I couldn't imagine going through life like that.

Schizophrenia is not to be messed with, it's all fun and game until you start hearing voices telling you to kill yourself.
4 real tho. Got a close famb member that's drugged up on high mg's of lithium & haldol. Hopefully you have family support OP.

Allow me to answer this for you fam....
 Hello my fellow NTer's. I know this may seem kinda odd but as of lately, I've been hearing voices and been receiving "wierd/funny" images by an unknown source/stalker who sais he's known me since the day i was born
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You're on the verge of insanity and need to chill.

Back
Top Bottom