As A 15 Y/O Mixed Child I Realize That Black Woman Are Blind And Ignorant.

So this black girl asked me my preference on girls. I told I her white girls. I said they have the best personality and look the best, IMO. Now She IMs me on FB and texts me bringing up the whole not liking black girls thing. She even asked my three best friends (who are all black) and they all said white girls. She tries to say that black woman are the best mothers.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
In her opinion she says white woman let men run all over them and that we can't handle black women. When I said I wouldnt date one black girl at our school she started going off.

Then later she had the audacity to say P.E made their first album in the EARLY 80's.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

e8a167561c2aba32f4aefc6481c3f3d04c9e04c0.gif

Do black woman continue to act like this when they are older? This is just astonishing.

So this black girl asked me my preference on girls. I told I her white girls. I said they have the best personality and look the best, IMO. Now She IMs me on FB and texts me bringing up the whole not liking black girls thing. She even asked my three best friends (who are all black) and they all said white girls. She tries to say that black woman are the best mothers.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
In her opinion she says white woman let men run all over them and that we can't handle black women. When I said I wouldnt date one black girl at our school she started going off.

Then later she had the audacity to say P.E made their first album in the EARLY 80's.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

e8a167561c2aba32f4aefc6481c3f3d04c9e04c0.gif

Do black woman continue to act like this when they are older? This is just astonishing.

White women do pretty much the same thing when I tell them I prefer black women to white women (I'm white).  All females are full of hate towards other females.  It stems from their complete lack of confidence in themselves.  Just like men brag about stupid %@#% that they've never done to deal with their lack of confidence...or +!$% everything with a vagina and a pulse.

White women do pretty much the same thing when I tell them I prefer black women to white women (I'm white).  All females are full of hate towards other females.  It stems from their complete lack of confidence in themselves.  Just like men brag about stupid %@#% that they've never done to deal with their lack of confidence...or +!$% everything with a vagina and a pulse.

IDK maybe you are the ignorant 1. I mean what's the point in limiting yourself to just one race. BUT, you are only 15 and you are on AntonLavey's jock kinda heavy

IDK maybe you are the ignorant 1. I mean what's the point in limiting yourself to just one race. BUT, you are only 15 and you are on AntonLavey's jock kinda heavy

you're just as ignorant op for assuming white girls have better personalities because they're white.
as for your preference, thats your choice she shouldn't stress it.

that being the key word. yeah you're friend she's dumb too, try not to put down all black women though
k bye

that being the key word. yeah you're friend she's dumb too, try not to put down all black women though
k bye

you're just as ignorant op for assuming white girls have better personalities because they're white.
as for your preference, thats your choice she shouldn't stress it.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

See this where NT'ers puzzle me. I never said I'm limiting myself to one race.

Back
Top Bottom