As much as I want minority designers to get on...can we stop with rapper clothing lines?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

there are tons of MINORITY designers that are high end and are well respected in the fashion industry... and minority just doesn't consist of African Americans. Also as much as NT complains about sean john, rocawear, lrg, etc. its obvious there are people still buying their products. Aside from NY hoods where everyone is up to par fashion wise, hood dudes else wear still do the whole baggy clothes from rocawear, sean john, etc.

word...and lets not forget Apple Bottoms for the females took off...Vokal tanked but AB is still goin strong...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by BgL2687

there are tons of MINORITY designers that are high end and are well respected in the fashion industry... and minority just doesn't consist of African Americans. Also as much as NT complains about sean john, rocawear, lrg, etc. its obvious there are people still buying their products. Aside from NY hoods where everyone is up to par fashion wise, hood dudes else wear still do the whole baggy clothes from rocawear, sean john, etc.
hood mexicans in cali still rock Ecko Unlimited religiously. i dont even know where they get them since stores like Macys switched over to the Cut&Sew line years ago
laugh.gif

it still baffles me how the Ecko store is open in Potomac Mills in VA...granted its an outlet mall but damn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom