Banned
So my boy tells me about this place im like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lets go check it out

we go inside and its some of the BADDEST THICKEST Asian girls ever . My boy pays 50 bucks to take a "shower"
he comes back an hour later saying he smashed and got domed up .

i never knew this stuff existed .

Here in Houston they call them "Spas". I've gone in a few before just playin and they'll smash for like $150.

my friend went to one in sf. he was surprised when the chick asked if he wanted any special. the place recently got raided for not having the proper licenses and what not. it also offered "happy endings" and sex.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

So my boy tells me about this place im like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lets go check it out

we go inside and its some of the BADDEST THICKEST Asian girls ever . My boy pays 50 bucks to take a "shower"
he comes back an hour later saying he smashed and got domed up .

i never knew this stuff existed .

HNS......

laugh.gif
 I found a review of a bath house in TX:

This Place is phenomenal. Your selection of masseuse, all beautiful asian women. Full body sponge bath, with lots of lingering in certain areas for extra enjoyment. Full body oil and rubdown (clothing optional on your masseuse at your request) followed by feather tickling, then ultimately the happy ending of your choice. You can negotiate down to about $100 and walk away drained and extremely satisfied. Ask for Cookie....she's my favorite.

$50 is probably the entry fee...he put another $100 on the dresser table to get it poppin. There aren't many bath houses here in cali, but there are a ton of asian "massage" parlors.

AJMasta wrote:
Here in Houston they call them "Spas". I've gone in a few before just playin and they'll smash for like $150.

one of my brother's old roommates used to go like once a week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

AJMasta wrote:

one of my brother's old roommates used to go like once a week
laugh.gif

eek.gif
thats a lot of dough right there.  thank god for girlfriends.... kinda.

yall need to get a updated picture on the cool BRB with that.

all the girls in there was FINE thick with big bootys , ole girl had the chesticles out the whole time smiling .

my boy said he paid 30 bucks for it.

This is me now at 20 , and you will see why i get buns look at them eyes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

242d475.jpg

I have a friend who used to go there frequently, I can't drop dough on stuff like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom