Ashiatsu - Any NT'ers experienced this massage?

Through my job I got a Massage Envy membership - 1 freebie per month and every massage after that is only 20 bucks. Thing is, most employees are women who don't have nearly enough power in their hands to make a difference. The only two males on the staff are booked solid 24/7.

So I started reading up on Ashiatsu, where the therapist actually climbs onto the table and walks on your back and their are bars affixed to the ceiling they can hold onto.
117311322_10164650709130112_7501785155503385257_n.jpg

116825113_10164624673090112_3691320480542474923_n.jpg

Makes sense, being able to leveraging their full body weight versus maybe 20 (if that) pounds of pressure they can generate with their arms. Not too mention their foot covers bigger surface than their elbows or finger tips so you get much more bang for your buck. Not to mention they don't slather a bunch of oil on your skin, to me thats the most annoying thing about standard massages.

It is still pretty much a new thing though - in a 30 mile radius I was only able to find like 4 studios that specialize in Ashiatsu. Wasn't able to get a same day appointment, but I only gotta wait until Monday. I'm getting a 2 hour session for only $150. Before I was was paying this chiropractor dude 60 dollars a session...he would crack my back for 5 minutes, then hook some electrodes up to my back and have me sit there for 15 minutes. Compared to Massage Envy he was getting me better results but I felt I was getting scammed, I think this Ashiatsu thing is gonna rock my world and will by far be a much better value.

Anybody had this done before?
soleshine_47.jpg

soleshine_21-1024x576.jpg

soleshine_15.jpg

Fam, they do this at the little strip mall joints me and Robert Kraft are known to frequent and you pay like 60 for an hr, 40 for 30 minutes, and you can get a tug and some playon your boys the standard handshake and drain tip is 40. And fwiw I'm a big guy, them tiny Asian ladies walking on my back aint cracking nothing either, I'd need like 220+ lbs

And for the best type of massage, I'm sure they don't offer it at M.E, but research where you can get you a good nuru/bodyslide massage. Hot stones are cool too.

Last edited:
Fam, they do this at the little strip mall joints me and Robert Kraft are known to frequent and you pay like 60 for an hr, 40 for 30 minutes, and you can get a tug and some playon your boys the standard handshake and drain tip is 40. And fwiw I'm a big guy, them tiny Asian ladies walking on my back aint cracking nothing either, I'd need like 220+ lbs

And for the best type of massage, I'm sure they don't offer it at M.E, but research where you can get you a good nuru/bodyslide massage. Hot stones are cool too.
:lol:I just got married so sexual favors are not even in the equation any more. Plus I got legit issues....woke up one morning in Febuary and could barely even walk and had to miss a full 10 days of work. I need an American masseuse with legit anatomy knowledge who I can actually communicate more than brief one word answers.

OP told us the story bout getting jammed up trying buy lunch break P on another sn, so I don’t think yo should be trying dive back into this type of world you talking about :lol: :smh:

I dunno what kinda shady spots some of you perverts frequent but the licensed RMT i see isnt weak at all. Shes a small lady but shes strong af and shes trained so she has the technique down. I pretty much only go for stretching. I highly recommend going esp if you have insurance. Take full advantage of it. Once a week youll be feeling brand new.

Pass, People Dont Be Washing They Feet.

/have regular stank feet.

peeped this at the airport one time. it was regular security no pre check so the shoes had to come off.

it wasn't winter, so a lotta people wore sandals.

so the mat was just getting all types of bare feet and of course wat ends up happening is the matt starts kicking. it was to the point where the TSA agents had lysol spray to hit the mat then and now.

so wear socks if you flying. and shower before.

Isn't this the type of massage Peep Game Peep Game was bragging about spending $400 on from that "stripper" ( 👀 ) he found in Utah?

I know folks in the Confessions thread remember this story from bacj in 2017/2018.

:smh:

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
I’m all about the Kraft and Watson life

Top Bottom