Asian Baller Schools And Dunks On Lebron James

lock this thread already...already can see a discussion about him being dunked on versus being dunked by....(in my opinion that doesn't count as dunked on)

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I think more hoops should have smoke come out of them when you sink a three

Originally Posted by acidicality

lock this thread already...already can see a discussion about him being dunked on versus being dunked by....(in my opinion that doesn't count as dunked on)
Gasp. Not a discussion on a message board.

Definitely agree, but either way that was raw. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Gasp. Not a discussion on a message board.
Gasp. Not a single damb was given.

Either way, good dunk, that was a clean steal.

no question. dunked on. LOL @ the Turnover right after. Lebron was like "eff it, i'm gonna make it look like i was just playing alround so no one can say I got dunked on"

Maybe I'm not familiar with what the term "Dunk on" means. It was a good steal and finish tho.

Was that a kids camp? James looks like two feet taller than anyone else out there.

laugh.gif
@ the steam coming from the top of the backboard when dude made a 3. You got to appreciate the love of theatrics.

Back
Top Bottom