Asian Basketball Association?

competition is alright, depending where you enter (division wise). Would you guys happen to know any other leagues aside from ABA/PACRIM?

superstarbasketball.org

better than all the leagues you've mentioned coz its not limited to asians only....

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

competition is alright, depending where you enter (division wise). Would you guys happen to know any other leagues aside from ABA/PACRIM?
Division 3 I think.

ABA is cool. Used to be div 1-4. But there's no division 1 anymore because everyoen moved a division down to get a better chance of winning. there's also southbay league. I think the website is sbleague.com. Old NBA rules there, meaning you're not aloud to play zone. ABA you're aloudto play zone defense. Not sure about pacrim though.

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

better than all the leagues you've mentioned coz its not limited to asians only....
ABA's comp is decent in D3 and it is 99% asian. D2 is solid/competitive and it's mixed.

Banning League is Wilmington, CA.
Southbay Basketball Alliance in Carson,CA has a 4A Division which at times has crazy competition.

ive played in pacrim and aba when i was in high school (2005) senior year.
competition is decent but id definitely inquire about playing @ the Superstar Bball League

Usually the Summer season of ABA is always crackin with gangload of teams on every division.
i have played div 1 when there was one, d2 and d3.
All are competitive.
During the non summer season, d3 is best because there are more teams in each conference.
This season running with some homies on d4.
Should be fun!!!!
Overall ABA is alright -- kinda pricey but good runs

Back
Top Bottom