Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Vids and news about the punk kid who killed his pregnant gf while in Taiwan. The initial case that inspired the poorly written HK extradition law. Whole thing has now been completely hijacked and blown up to included everything and the kitchen sink. Let us not forget Justice for this gal’s murder while rampaging idiots destroy their home.

Fact that both HK and TWN govts can’t even come together on a deal now is embarrassing. Bunch of political morons on the ROC. I’ll believe this guy’s sincerity when they throw away the key or put a slug in his head.

One of my favorite videos. Chow gets mad at an interviewers dumb questions and blows up on him.

Comedy Central decides to air the clip anyway and put on fake subtitles over him :lol: :smh:

I stopped watching after awhile, kind of lost its luster when the kids started growing up :lol:

First seasons were excellent in capturing my/our lives growing up in the 90s, and showcased Asians without using stereotypes. :pimp:

:lol: :pimp:

video unavailable :nerd: the censors are quick on the draw

nvm it just doesn’t play outside of YouTube

my homie was in HK back in September, he didn’t see any of the protesting. Crazy to imagine that a few blocks away it’s business as usual as this mess is happening. What’s with the umbrellas?

Last edited:
All this tension in HK, its like the world is ending.
Sign of the times.

Back
Top Bottom