Asian Culture Discussion Thread

This is publicity man. May you Just vote for Hana. Natural and Better Looking>>>>> The GMO Illusionist
giphy (12).gif
I would only vote for Ms. Elizabeth R.I.P. in peace or my all time favorite Trish Stratus.

The responses are hilarious.

girl writes that and all the other girls are like “yaaassss”

guy responds back with facts, and all the girls respond to him with “lmao who hurt u?”

also, is this a west coast thing? never even seen this denim jacket trend here in the east.

edit* saw they’re from Texas.

88151102_3588044711270042_2043367090919833600_n.jpg

They convinced him to accept help. An official GoFundMe has been setup by the Community Youth Center.
Good for them for finally accepting help. Donating $50.
Show those rat bastards that assaulted him that they’re scum and money going toward the elderly man, thanks to those losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The responses are hilarious.

girl writes that and all the other girls are like “yaaassss”

guy responds back with facts, and all the girls respond to him with “lmao who hurt u?”

also, is this a west coast thing? never even seen this denim jacket trend here in the east.

edit* saw they’re from Texas.

I think its a general certain type of Asian guy. I'm on the East Coast too.

apparently the movie was after the awards show, and it was a legit movie

edit: google was my friend for this one for sure :D

It’s from a movie I believe.

she’s not that popular in Korea though. only got famous for wearing that dress back in like 2010? Got a few roles but nothing big.

it was major news when she wore that dress though cause no one dresses like that in Korea for a film festival lol

Like J.Lo with that dress she wore when she was with Diddy.

wow at 오인혜 popping up here ^0^. She triggered a whole trend of c- list actresses appearing on red carpets, wardrobe malfunctions etc.

On a serious note, have any of you experienced any bs at work/life about Corona?
I had to blast back at some fool recently who tried to "joke" about it, considering the dude is Iranian/Italian.

wow at 오인혜 popping up here ^0^. She triggered a whole trend of c- list actresses appearing on red carpets, wardrobe malfunctions etc.

On a serious note, have any of you experienced any bs at work/life about Corona?
I had to blast back at some fool recently who tried to "joke" about it, considering the dude is Iranian/Italian.

I haven't experienced anything.

Saw this story just now. Kid got jumped and assaulted for no reason. Might need reconstructive surgery.

I haven't experienced anything.

Saw this story just now. Kid got jumped and assaulted for no reason. Might need reconstructive surgery.

Smh. Terrible.
I've heard things like this were happening in Europe. I'm not sure if there has been any reported incidents here specifically related to the virus.

But in the coming days, I won't be surprised if there are.
I live in an area where Asians are essentially the majority demographic but still diverse.
Still the turn to looks of blaming, cautioun, and that slight demeanor change when I enter a space is noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom