Asian Culture Discussion Thread

アキラ

Supporter
Joined Oct 10, 2018
feel bad for Japan.. they’re in for a rude awakening...

Didn’t take the corona virus seriously to save the Olympics and their economy.

Didn’t administer test = no infected people to them.

now that the Olympics been postponed, they decided to start taking the virus more seriously but it’s way too late at this point.

cause of their government the citizens have to suffer.

same with Mexico. Morons are in charge of the government

Joined Jun 28, 2008
I might be going back into work next week just for a day or two. Any of you guys or relatives deal with xenophobic or straight up stupid situations in public yet? I'm preparing for all the MAGA crazies and ignorant people if I need to stop by anywhere. If anyone wanna push some buttons I ain't holding **** back.

My boy that's in an interracial marriage got tested at a store while shopping with his family. Random guy blurts out "why is he so close to that lady and her kids" and my boy explained that they were his wife and kids. Guy then continues on and says "why did you have to bring the whole effin family out" and that's when my boy lost it. The random guy tried to play victim in the end. If anyone wanna act and play the victim card with me after those remarks, they are definitely gonna end up a victim.

Joined Feb 6, 2011

Took this from the other thread, but was nice to see after how the WHO treated Taiwan in that one interview.

Also, got all of my mom's side of the family in Taiwan so nice to see their government seems to be on top of things.

Joined May 29, 2016
Great info post. Extended Family relatives all tell us situation is fine and under control there. Best line is not trusting commie government and bureaucratic flunkeys.
Hopefully getting mask care package soon.
And F* idiots that take zero precautions without mask, gloves, etc. Get a Clue.

Joined May 20, 2013

racist redneck student got his butt whooped by korean student :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

アキラ

Supporter
Joined Oct 10, 2018

S Korea to greatly assist Colombia with the Coronavirus to thank them for their sacrifice from the Korean war.

Colombia was the only Latin America's country to send troop over to Korea to fight.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
To all my Filipino Papi's... & Mami's? Why is "Filipino" spelt w/ a "F" opposed to a "Ph" like "Philipino?"

Joined Feb 23, 2010
To all my Filipino Papi's... & Mami's? Why is "Filipino" spelt w/ a "F" opposed to a "Ph" like "Philipino?"
"Filipino/Philippines/Philippine Islands" is the westernized/English version. Philippine language doesn't really have an "f" sound, so there you'd say "Pilipino" or "Pilipinas/Republika ng Pilipinas".

Joined Feb 23, 2010

he shouldve beat his roommates' *** first then went after the redneck

Joined May 29, 2016

How the hell did the Korean kid get a higher bond amount. However you feel about arms, dipstick pointed a rifle to harm. Jokes on him, not all Koreans are kpop. Blood runs hot.
But do hope you can actually prove dipstick plastered the posters. Otherwise...

Joined May 29, 2016
So many international kids commit suicide every year bc they r bullied by Americans. Schools don’t care
For real? Serious question. Been out school for a long time.
The foreign students knew from younger days to growing up were always older, poorer, had to work.
All see now are younger, richer, don’t have to work.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now