Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Well im in socal where theres plenty of land, dunno how the bayis like. Do you like being in your nice car and driving around? Well i hopeyou like being stuck in a crowded subway with tons of strangers. And you know that smelly homeless guy in the corner? He carries a knife.
This nyc slander right now

Don't do it

th

yup, currently in the bay. any reasons why you don’t think it wouldn’t be worth it?

always been curious about how the asian am experience is different or similar depending on the coast
For one thing, there seems to be way more asians on the west coast

I remember visiting SeaWorld and every other patron looked filipino. I remember thinking, was I in Manila? :rofl:

I wish I could say more but I was only in California twice and both times wasn't for very long. Like 2 days max both times.

Last edited:
*LAPDOG Moon Jaein better NOT side with Xi & CCP :smh:

China shares info on proposed Hong Kong security law with S. Korea: embassy official
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- China has shared information with South Korea on its push for a controversial security law for Hong Kong, a Chinese Embassy official said Tuesday, in an apparent move to seek Seoul's backing for the proposal.
The proposed law, seen as a bid to tighten Beijing's control over the semiautonomous territory, has triggered fears from Washington and democracy advocates that the legislation would erode Hong Kong's autonomy and civil liberties.

“He fathered at least 17 children from four different woman he called his 'wives'. He is survived by 15 children and three of his 'wives'. “

God of Gambling

Weather better in cali but the traffic sounds like a nightmare and you have to drive everywhere. My friends tell me places close earlier too while in NYC stuff can stay open until 4-5 am.

California is a really spread out place, except for San Fran. That was my experience the two brief times I was there.

Kinda reminded me of south jersey, except with different topography in that way (south jersey is really spread out)

My California experience was really a blur. The first time I was there, the adults set the pace and didn't really stick in one spot for too long.

The second time I was there, it was just me, and I chose to just stay in San Francisco with my cousin. San Francisco was really nice.

People in Japan are already out and about . Seen people going out to restaurant like its nothing. We over this COVID or nah?

People in Japan are already out and about . Seen people going out to restaurant like its nothing. We over this COVID or nah?

Re-opened w/o mass testing...Cats out the bag...might as well enjoy ourselves.
*Don't think any country will truly reveal Data to know if 2nd Wave hits.

July to Oct is typhoon season in Japan. I try to avoid it. Last time I went in Oct and there was a serious Typhoon.

I was lucky though because it hit Okinawa hard and not Tokyo. Had 1 night of rain and rest were sunny days.

regardless, it tends to rain a lot during that time frame

Back
Top Bottom