Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Yea Bart def shed some light on powerlifting for sure.

my best are squat is 460, bench 335, DL 507

bro how you even fit into a shirt?? i know you must wear dri-fit shirts for work, leisure and exercise.

major props on the fitness journey. i know those numbers aren't easy to get to and even more difficult to maintain. if i tried squatting anything past 275 my body's crumbling like the integrity of this president.

I was into weightlifting for two years. During that time, I followed weightlifting religiously but nowadays I'm not as interested.

Dat bench 😍

I will cry tears of joy the day I hit 300. Starting to feel washed though

bro the 2+ months of gym closures got me feeling nervous about what it's gonna be like stepping back into the weightroom. i've been running a lot and doing some at home workouts with some bowflex dumbbells but nothing replicates the weight and feeling of a barbell with plates on your shoulders. im boutta be powerwashed when i go back

me the next time i walk into 24
35019135570_f11156e10f_b.jpg

bro how you even fit into a shirt?? i know you must wear dri-fit shirts for work, leisure and exercise.

major props on the fitness journey. i know those numbers aren't easy to get to and even more difficult to maintain. if i tried squatting anything past 275 my body's crumbling like the integrity of this president.

lol I weighed in at 169lbs today morning. I’m not buff in any way lol. I have an athletic build, but I’m not buff and I def don’t have visible abs lol

edit*
I have a home gym so I been lucky to still train during this quarantine

lol I weighed in at 169lbs today morning. I’m not buff in any way lol. I have an athletic build, but I’m not buff and I def don’t have visible abs lol

edit*
I have a home gym so I been lucky to still train during this quarantine
Hmm. My cousin who has similar lift numbers to you is pretty huge. Has that top heavy, gorilla like physique.

we flexing university degrees, bank accounts and investment portfolios, whips, 401k plans, and house next? :nerd: :nerd:

that’s the great thing about this thread.
We can get political and disagree/agree on a lotta things. But we can also just kick back and discuss other things in Asian culture from food, music, entertainment, sports, etc.

Honestly didn't know what abg was before today.
It’s more of a SoCal term back in early 2000 I want to say but it spread to most of Cali. But the style is about the same for most Asian chicks in that age group.

Back
Top Bottom