Asian Culture Discussion Thread

E everysingletime

Edit : a wild Cuc koo appears at the 8:09 mark.

th

I'm fine with my cheap rice cooker thanks

E everysingletime

Edit : a wild Cuc koo appears at the 8:09 mark.

lol that’s my friend. He really made it by going to buzzfeed. When we were younger he always said he wanted to go into producing videos and he made this failed YouTube channel back in high school lol.

he majored in accounting as a back up just in case he failed getting into the YouTube world as a career but in the end it all worked out for him. Really proud of him.

DBE31AA7-9494-48F8-8C85-8AA555295A97.jpeg

us at Cote NYC :lol:

lol that’s my friend. He really made it by going to buzzfeed. When we were younger he always said he wanted to go into producing videos and he made this failed YouTube channel back in high school lol.

he majored in accounting as a back up just in case he failed getting into the YouTube world as a career but in the end it all worked out for him. Really proud of him.

edit* looks like he gained weight from this quarantine:lol:
tell him to get me on on that cheap/expensive eats show. i would crush that Taiwanese guy.

edit* looks like he gained weight from this quarantine:lol:
That's cool man

It must be nice making a living off of something as nontraditional as youtube

i only subscribe for their traveling stuff most of the time. But now that they are on quarantine, its like "barber virtually cuts your hair" BS.

well its not his channel. its buzzfeed.

getting a job as a producer on buzzfeed is extremely competitive, esp if you’re someone who wants to have creative control of your own work. That can’t be said with being a producer at some other place.

the perks of the job is amazing too. Dude doesn’t even buy groceries because buzzfeed has free food everyday for staff.

Back
Top Bottom