Asian Culture Discussion Thread

lol.

pocari sweat is prob my go to hydration drink whenever i have them in stock lol

Pocari just has a cleaner finish taste compared to Gatorade. Remembered growing up and before Gatorade developed all the variations we have now, was drink of choice after playing ball. Later read article talking about sports drinks. And the writer said they use an oil in the ingredients and called the regular version “sweat sock” taste. Haven’t touch a drop since in years.

The breath and depth of Asian fruit and soft drinks are just unbeatable. Have fond memories and still think Hey Song sarsaparilla and Apple sidra from TWN are the best over my Coca Cola. Was great to finally see them stocked in Asian supermarkets.

CTA.gif

Pocari just has a cleaner finish taste compared to Gatorade. Remembered growing up and before Gatorade developed all the variations we have now, was drink of choice after playing ball. Later read article talking about sports drinks. And the writer said they use an oil in the ingredients and called the regular version “sweat sock” taste. Haven’t touch a drop since in years.

The breath and depth of Asian fruit and soft drinks are just unbeatable. Have fond memories and still think Hey Song sarsaparilla and Apple sidra from TWN are the best over my Coca Cola. Was great to finally see them stocked in Asian supermarkets.

CTA.gif

i remember when i was sick my mom would just give me hey song and pocari sweat

Less effed up than Beirut. Wonder if lightning ignited the dust in and around the construction. Wild.

thanks for the heads up bruh. I had my eyes on the donut slides lol and the tshirt but I have a feeling they're all gonna be wildly overpriced

im heavily contemplating those donut slides; i've spent $50 bucks on stupider stuff in my life, like POGS and, more recently, shares of Luckin Coffee. plenty of sizes still available.

but the tye-dye otto shirt is sold out in my size :frown:

Last edited:
im heavily contemplating those donut slides; i've spent $50 bucks on stupider stuff in my life, like POGS and, more recently, shares of Luckin Coffee. plenty of sizes still available.

but the tye-dye otto shirt is sold out in my size :frown:

slides sold out too :frown: oh well

Wonder if there will be a mass exodus of residents from hk when this pandemic eases up.

Been happening for many months now. A HK'er bought my house in SG...hearing from friends in Taipei that homes & condos selling like it's 2006 again!!

Back
Top Bottom