Asian Culture Discussion Thread

City is Trash.

2 elderly ladies.

—————————————————————-

Father with 1 year old.

——————————————————————-
Another guy.

the olympic committee’s decision to ban athletes from displaying any Black Lives Matter statements is absolutely going to backfire on them. i fully expect multiple athletes, across racial groups, to support BLM and i hope they do. what’s the olympic committee going to do? they couldn’t stop tommie smith or john carlos.

what sucks is that ****ing morons are saying “see look at those asians they don’t **** with blacks and are trying to ban BLM” just because the olympics are happening in japan..smfh

the olympic committee’s decision to ban athletes from displaying any Black Lives Matter statements is absolutely going to backfire on them. i fully expect multiple athletes, across racial groups, to support BLM and i hope they do. what’s the olympic committee going to do? they couldn’t stop tommie smith or john carlos.

what sucks is that ****ing morons are saying “see look at those asians they don’t **** with blacks and are trying to ban BLM” just because the olympics are happening in japan..smfh

The Olympics shouldn't even be happening just due to the pandemic alone.

The IOC has hosted the games in Berlin during Nazi Germany though so I doubt they care. They don't care about politics and other nations don't care about America

The Olympics shouldn't even be happening just due to the pandemic alone.

The IOC has hosted the games in Berlin during Nazi Germany though so I doubt they care. They don't care about politics and other nations don't care about America

agreed, olympics shouldn’t be happening to begin with.

obviously IOC obviously doesn’t care about politics, especially if they don’t give a **** about health and safety amidst a pandemic, they’ve made that abundantly clear. and while other countries may not care about America due to its history of imperialism, what does that have to do with supporting “Black Lives Matter?” BLM doesn’t represent america’s attempt to exploit and colonize, if anything it stands in opposition to it.

Followup: vid to first story where two elderly Asiand ladies were violently stabbed.
🤦‍♂️ :angry:

City is Trash.

2 elderly ladies.

—————————————————————-

Father with 1 year old.

——————————————————————-
Another guy.

Since the start of the pandemic, I’ve been noticing a lot more aggressive homeless and/or mentally unstable people on the street. Last week, I was at the Popeyes in Flushing and two panhandlers came in. One was calm but the second was aggressive. He didn’t ask me for money but he went up to this young Asian dude who was in there with his dog. He got in the dudes face, demanding money and cursing him out. The staff managed to kick the guy out. Crazy times.

Followup to second story.
Repeat offender. Imagine that.

City is Trash.

2 elderly ladies.

—————————————————————-

Father with 1 year old.

——————————————————————-
Another guy.

This world can be utterly disgusting. The violence towards one another is heartbreaking. I wouldn’t disagree with higher intelligence beings if they were to call us “primitive”. Humans still stuck on skin color :smh:

An effing hammer against lady in NYC.

Followup:

Arrested

DBag alert.

Followup:
Arrested.

Back
Top Bottom