Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I have a very sincere question. What is the issue that Asians have with African American people? Not to make a generalization but its something i've noticed. Can anyone here answer for me please?

african-americans have issues with asians as well, in case you didnt notice lol. there was some dude on NT that bluntly said he doesnt like Asian people and the mods left him with a warning :rolleyes

but to answer your question, as for the older generation, mostly the news, media, and as a Korean - the LA riots.

Last edited:
african-americans have issues with asians as well, in case you didnt notice lol. there was some dude on NT that bluntly said he doesnt like Asian people and the mods left him with a warning :rolleyes

but to answer your question, as for the older generation, mostly the news, media, and as a Korean - the K Town riots.

Yes some of us do but the issues didnt start with us..

where did it start from then? if your answer is white people and institutionalized racism then i agree.

It's the same divide and conquer tactic used by white people all over the world; Asians and African Americans used to be more unified in the US (especially during the Civil Rights movement) until media and government started pitting them against each other.

payne_roz_180_2003a_421845_displaysize.jpg

It's happened literally everywhere; the white people in power designate one group of people as superior and give them a few more benefits than the other, which creates conflict that distracts both groups from the fact that neither are getting treated with respect and equality.

Last edited:
If you think not being cool with people who promote ignorant and racist behavior is the same as thinking I'm "special", your standards for what "special" is must be pretty damn low.

Can't believe people in here are writing nonsense essays to justify using N_ :lol: Sounding just like the racist white dudes who try to use it by saying "it's just a word" "everyone uses it, why can't I"

Just because you hung out with Asians who "said the n word constantly but were racist towards black people" doesn't mean ****. Sounds more like you and your circle. Don't compare me to a "racist white dude" for saying something factual about local cultures being different. **** are you on? That's a literal fact. We have you who probably grew up privileged w/ a different experience commenting on what $tupid says and does. That's the internet. People grew up in different areas with different experiences.

If you think not being cool with people who promote ignorant and racist behavior is the same as thinking I'm "special", your standards for what "special" is must be pretty damn low.

Can't believe people in here are writing nonsense essays to justify it :lol:
Intentions aren’t to be ignorant most times. It is what it is. Real recognize real. Lotta blk folks call Asian folk they ninjas. Kinda sounds like you don’t like Asians that hang with black folk

Damn, these clowns in here really talking about being uncultured, privileged, special, and even racist for not approving of using the N word while not being black. Congrats on your trash "local culture" excuses just cause you want to play mental gymnastics to use it:lol:

Amazing that the "I have black friends" excuse used by every single racist white person also showed up here! Proud of you wayniac211 wayniac211

Growing up here in the Bay plenty of kids used the N word, but they either grew up or became racist @#%@. Pick the category you fall into if you still use it.

Better yet, instead of trying to convince me, why don't you two go to the Black Culture thread and write more essays about how you two are allowed to use the N word because it's part of your local culture, and how you won't stop even if 90% of black people tell you not to, because you have black friends.

Last edited:
Better yet, instead of trying to convince me, why don't you two go to the Black Culture thread and write more essays about how you two are allowed to use the N word because it's part of your local culture, and how you won't stop even if 90% of black people tell you not to, because you have black friends.
Just cuz we allowed to say it, don’t mean we do say it. Us “hood folks” are actually smarter than u assume.

You’re generalization of low class Asians still stands. Not all are what you assume.

Saying the N word while not being black doesn't have anything to do with being hood, poor, or whatever you keep twisting this into in order to deflect. Someone can be rich as hell, cover him/herself in luxury clothes, and still behave without any class

But again, don't try to convince me. Go make a thread/poll and invite black NTers in to show how educated and cultured you are because you have black friends who let you use it. I'll gladly apologize for calling it classless behavior if the majority of black people here tell you that it's your right to use it.

Last edited:
Pretty much the best explanation, n word is and has been hood lingo for the longest, just so happens that most hoods in the country in the south, midwest. it happens to be almost all black demographically, so when those ppl see asians or other non black ppl saying the n word its something eye opening to them when in places in the country where the hoods are more mixed/diverse like parts of the bay area, Long Beach, Fresno etc. it's always been 2nd nature and nobody there thinks anything of it

Local cultures have different ways they take things. It's just that the internet put us in a bigger box so now we have people from Iowa who can see and judge the same thing from their lens. And the way they view the n word is different than how a person from Long Beach does. We have everyone from the wealthy class to thugs in the hood mixing in and communicating in a larger internet culture with everyone weighing in with their interpretation and experience of things. For people in some parts of Long Beach and other areas, it's not a racial thing and everyone says it. And that most likely won't change until the area eventually gets gentrified and starts to fit in with mainstream culture.

I wouldn’t sweat what anyone on the internet needs to say about it. Everyone’s in a different situation

Since thats in Vietnam... YOU'RE the fob

But yea.. not too shabby of a culo

From my backpacking experiences in Asia, South Vietnamese girls and Japanese girls are the most naturally beautiful asian women on an aggregate level. Vietnamese women have the right amount of meat and a lot more women with quan tities than other Asian women.

Back
Top Bottom