Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Smh. Terrible.
I've heard things like this were happening in Europe. I'm not sure if there has been any reported incidents here specifically related to the virus.

But in the coming days, I won't be surprised if there are.
I live in an area where Asians are essentially the majority demographic but still diverse.
Still the turn to looks of blaming, cautioun, and that slight demeanor change when I enter a space is noticeable.

There's been a decent amount of incidences in the states already. New story seems to be popping up daily.

I think in terms of attacks, its mostly been towards elderly and FOB looking Asians. There's been stuff like refusing service, etc too.

Last edited:
wow at 오인혜 popping up here ^0^. She triggered a whole trend of c- list actresses appearing on red carpets, wardrobe malfunctions etc.

On a serious note, have any of you experienced any bs at work/life about Corona?
I had to blast back at some fool recently who tried to "joke" about it, considering the dude is Iranian/Italian.
Mostly from friends and coworkers I know and joke with because I recently travelled to Thailand but no one outside of the circle. I'm really professional at work so people know better to BS with me in the first place. Nothing publicly either but I cant imagine people who have to face the annoyance in their day to day life.

is3.jpg

is4.jpg

is5.jpg

is6.jpg

is7.jpg

@PoweredbyMSG
asianplayer asianplayer
shogun shogun
@ Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu
Naruto Naruto
wuchi01 wuchi01

#TeamAsian

:angry: :frown:

That isnt anything new.

Not sure why yall keep posting **** like that, it continuesly gets swept under the rug and the suspects pull the same ****ing excuse every single time.

Crazy ****

Sidenote, had to check the Rego Park Best Buy employee today. He was telling this older man that Parasite wasn't out on Blu-Ray yet as I was literally passing by a ton of Parasite Blu-Rays. I'm not one to intervene in something like that but I couldn't let the ******** go unchallenged. I corrected him and pointed the old man towards the movie. It also further proves my theory that the Rego Park Best Buy is one of the worst Best Buys of all time. These jabronis didn't even have paper bags. Not that they sold out, they just never got bags. Even Flushing Best Buy has paper bags on deck.

That isnt anything new.

Not sure why yall keep posting **** like that, it continuesly gets swept under the rug and the suspects pull the same ****ing excuse every single time.

It’s eye opening for a lot of people I feel more Asian people need to see what’s going on

I can’t believe this virus brought out so many ignorant people. Holy ****...are people really this stupid? Imagine if there’s another intelligent life form out there. They must think humans are dumb as s***.

Taunted her with coronavirus stuff, the Japanese woman started recording, then she attacked her. In Palestine.

Lots of unreported stories too. I've seen people post their experiences on twitter/social media about being harassed, physically hit, etc for no reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom