Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I went to Oakland High, mostly Asians, blacks and Mexicans. There were couple of times black kids would actually call Asians FOBs. The irony.

Check the blonde chick in middle going for the slant eyes. Boys at upper left and lower right clearly not full caucasian. Got extra choice words for them.
They use mayo on fries.
WTF they know.
Entire continent overrun by problems.
Good Luck.

Not really true. The ones here out West been busy and just like Costco/Sams Club have Oos on certain items like big bag rice. Absurd how people hoarding even toilet paper. Seeing non Asians buying multi big bags of white rice is hilarious. Thinking good luck finishing all that into next year. And do you know those things aren’t like Uncle Ben’s and Minute Rice.
Actually have to clean & cook.

6866B7A0-82C5-4240-94A9-B504CDD340C2.gif

Comedy should be smarter.
But then again, it's a reflection of real life.

Life right now is = Wow Bob, this is crazy that all the tp is gone.

I'm in an area that is predominantly Asian = Chinese and it's all the same anyways?

And we just went on lockdown. Yeah, OC, Ktown, H-mart, SGV, Disneyland, KBBQ, BTS.....

Empty aisles of "pasta" but fully stocked of rice noodles and Corona Beer.

At this point, is the life hack Ranch 99?

I swung by a CVS. The regular "old folk" were in there for usual reasons, gave me the side eye, I responded, this is so I don't kill you. They told me, you don't have to wear that mask and gloves, we are going where we going anyways.

Then I explain my parents, who are in their 70s, live in an area of Seoul that a super spreader was, and they are ok, because: people like me were overly cautious, they stayed home, etc,

Then they understand.

But then I deal with "professional" coworkers that look at me while "joking" this is "China's" fault.

Sorry. I can't reallly Slack how i feel.

There's no difference but "sounds" between racism and prejudice - at least in 'murrica.

Comedy should be smarter.
But then again, it's a reflection of real life.

Life right now is = Wow Bob, this is crazy that all the tp is gone.

I'm in an area that is predominantly Asian = Chinese and it's all the same anyways?

And we just went on lockdown. Yeah, OC, Ktown, H-mart, SGV, Disneyland, KBBQ, BTS.....

Empty aisles of "pasta" but fully stocked of rice noodles and Corona Beer.

At this point, is the life hack Ranch 99?

I swung by a CVS. The regular "old folk" were in there for usual reasons, gave me the side eye, I responded, this is so I don't kill you. They told me, you don't have to wear that mask and gloves, we are going where we going anyways.

Then I explain my parents, who are in their 70s, live in an area of Seoul that a super spreader was, and they are ok, because: people like me were overly cautious, they stayed home, etc,

Then they understand.

But then I deal with "professional" coworkers that look at me while "joking" this is "China's" fault.

Sorry. I can't reallly Slack how i feel.

There's no difference but "sounds" between racism and prejudice - at least in 'murrica.

if that biscuit boy comedian thinks he’s buddies with trump and those yts, he’s the real joke here. That ain’t comedy, that’s racism and shock value dude is a chump.

Sorry you have to deal with that BS at work dude. It’s open season (even more so than usual) on being racists to Asians. I live in SoCal too but I’m not getting anything but I’m ready to check anyone who tries.

if that biscuit boy comedian thinks he’s buddies with trump and those yts, he’s the real joke here. That ain’t comedy, that’s racism and shock value dude is a chump.

Sorry you have to deal with that BS at work dude. It’s open season (even more so than usual) on being racists to Asians. I live in SoCal too but I’m not getting anything but I’m ready to check anyone who tries.
I don’t know who that D-list “comedian” is but when I saw his twitter page I already know he’s brown nosing like a b****. His lips must be full of trump’s $****. That fool trying to look out for himself hoping for a better future.

Back
Top Bottom