Asian Culture Discussion Thread

feel bad for Japan.. they’re in for a rude awakening...

Didn’t take the corona virus seriously to save the Olympics and their economy.

Didn’t administer test = no infected people to them.

now that the Olympics been postponed, they decided to start taking the virus more seriously but it’s way too late at this point.

cause of their government the citizens have to suffer.

same with Mexico. Morons are in charge of the government

1586005499628.png

this guy really wanna fight jeremy lin

I might be going back into work next week just for a day or two. Any of you guys or relatives deal with xenophobic or straight up stupid situations in public yet? I'm preparing for all the MAGA crazies and ignorant people if I need to stop by anywhere. If anyone wanna push some buttons I ain't holding **** back.

My boy that's in an interracial marriage got tested at a store while shopping with his family. Random guy blurts out "why is he so close to that lady and her kids" and my boy explained that they were his wife and kids. Guy then continues on and says "why did you have to bring the whole effin family out" and that's when my boy lost it. The random guy tried to play victim in the end. If anyone wanna act and play the victim card with me after those remarks, they are definitely gonna end up a victim.

Took this from the other thread, but was nice to see after how the WHO treated Taiwan in that one interview.

Also, got all of my mom's side of the family in Taiwan so nice to see their government seems to be on top of things.

Great info post. Extended Family relatives all tell us situation is fine and under control there. Best line is not trusting commie government and bureaucratic flunkeys.
Hopefully getting mask care package soon.
And F* idiots that take zero precautions without mask, gloves, etc. Get a Clue.

racist redneck student got his butt whooped by korean student :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

S Korea to greatly assist Colombia with the Coronavirus to thank them for their sacrifice from the Korean war.

Colombia was the only Latin America's country to send troop over to Korea to fight.

To all my Filipino Papi's... & Mami's? Why is "Filipino" spelt w/ a "F" opposed to a "Ph" like "Philipino?"

To all my Filipino Papi's... & Mami's? Why is "Filipino" spelt w/ a "F" opposed to a "Ph" like "Philipino?"

"Filipino/Philippines/Philippine Islands" is the westernized/English version. Philippine language doesn't really have an "f" sound, so there you'd say "Pilipino" or "Pilipinas/Republika ng Pilipinas".

he shouldve beat his roommates' *** first then went after the redneck

How the hell did the Korean kid get a higher bond amount. However you feel about arms, dipstick pointed a rifle to harm. Jokes on him, not all Koreans are kpop. Blood runs hot.
But do hope you can actually prove dipstick plastered the posters. Otherwise...

So many international kids commit suicide every year bc they r bullied by Americans. Schools don’t care

For real? Serious question. Been out school for a long time.
The foreign students knew from younger days to growing up were always older, poorer, had to work.
All see now are younger, richer, don’t have to work.

For real? Serious question. Been out school for a long time.
The foreign students knew from younger days to growing up were always older, poorer, had to work.
All see now are younger, richer, don’t have to work.

More common than ever. Money laundering etc makes their kids flee to Canada or the USA to "study". Some are actually studying for their future. Last I read about a "No speaking Chinese" rule on dorms of some private school. Before that there was some Chinese kid who was in some military school in Texas and took his life. I stopped reading news lately but I'm sure there's more.

They send their kids to schools in the US or Canada, then they open up bank accounts here. Then the parents transfers their bribe money to their accounts here. That's why you see chinese kids with Ferraris and Lambos. You think they care about schools and jobs? They want to stunt like the rappers.

More common than ever. Money laundering etc makes their kids flee to Canada or the USA to "study". Some are actually studying for their future. Last I read about a "No speaking Chinese" rule on dorms of some private school. Before that there was some Chinese kid who was in some military school in Texas and took his life. I stopped reading news lately but I'm sure there's more.

Remember reading the military school kid story.
Tragically effed up. Thought was general bullying.
That No Speak rule concept is absurd.
I don’t eavesdrop on others and don’t appreciate anyone in my private conversations. I will however if translating for Family and Friends in conversations with nonnative speakers will toss in some English or at least get them to be comfortable with the back and forth. Just a professional curtesy. Would expect same.

Back
Top Bottom