Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah, I’m gonna need to 2x up on these...
4BBA848B-B960-47FD-BACF-CCD67C1E6791.jpeg

not only have i been sick all weekend and today i miss the F******* super green restock i was like 3 min too late ugh

not only have i been sick all weekend and today i miss the F******* super green restock i was like 3 min too late ugh
yea it’s not easy to pay attention to Instagram and Twitter on Christmas Day if u have a life. You just had to be super lucky randomly looking at ur phone at the right time

How do the GL3s fit in general? I'm watching a few cheap cws on ebay..

I go .5 up from my TTS/GLV size on GLIII. They might fit similarly length-wise as GLV, but the issue is the width and the split tongue on some IIIs. If I go with my TTS/GLV size for IIIs, I usually can't close the tongue.

GLIII are nice, but GLV are definitely my go to Asics if I'm gonna be walking around all day.

Dope. Thanks for the info. I’ll scoop up a cheap pair on eBay soon.

Any pics comparing the length of the GL3s vs. GL5s?

Also Gel Sagas fit big, right?

Apparently stadium goods has atmos 25th in 12 and 13 for 45$.
39$ on sale

Nice find, grabbed one and already shipped. :pimp:

Dope. Thanks for the info. I’ll scoop up a cheap pair on eBay soon.

Any pics comparing the length of the GL3s vs. GL5s?

Also Gel Sagas fit big, right?

I can get you some pics comparing them tomorrow. And yeah Sagas fit bigger than GLV and GLIII. I'd say that Saga fit TTS and so do V, but V are more of a snug fit but Saga are more relaxed. I could probably size up on V to my GLIII size and be fine, but Saga sizing up would be too big. They have a roomier toebox than other Asics.

The world maps surpassingly flew in Europe. I thought I might have a chance to maybe catch them on sale, how wrong I was!

Never planned to pick these up, but DS for $40 I really couldn't pass. Nice find thanks to bootsybooboo bootsybooboo

IMG_1007.jpg

And here's some pics trying to compare GLV to GLIII illustrayt illustrayt
I dunno how good of a job I did lining them up, but the GLV is an 11.5 and the GLIII is a 12. I had the Mita in an 11.5 originally, but I couldn't close the split tongue and they were a bit cramped in the toe box length wise.

IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_0954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom