Asics Love?!? Where is it?

9C0759C4-781B-4025-A7E0-DDF1BBEDB892.jpeg

hard to be in a bad mood when you’re wearing these

Used to use the Nimbus for running up until the past 5 years. They haven't kept up with the other brands and also the newer ones have been cut open to find there is no gel !!

random question, anyone here with a spare pair of stance socks from the packer x asics collab?
i need those socks :smile:

Asics-Gel-Lyte-III-Packer-Dirty-Buck-Special-Box.jpg

Hey are those the marzipan? Saw em on lapstone and hammer and was wondering about the leather quality, I read somewhere that they were veg-tan?
Yeah. They are above your normal Saga as far as material quality (hence the $70 premium over other GR Saga’s) but fall short of something like the MIJ GL3. They are probably in line with the 2 tone veg tan GL3’s and Respector’s that released previously. There are some scattered sizes left on Asics.com for half the retail price if you’re looking.

Last edited:
Yeah. They are above your normal Saga as far as material quality (hence the $70 premium over other GR Saga’s) but fall short of something like the MIJ GL3. They are probably in line with the 2 tone veg tan GL3’s and Respector’s that released previously. There are some scattered sizes left on Asics.com for half the retail price if your looking.

Thanks, ASICS doesn't have my size but L&H is only $10 more, don't know if it's a must have though.

Damn I would’ve doubled at that price! Tried searching for them through search bar when the NKSALE20 code went live the first time and they didn’t pop up, so I figured they were excluded. Then I remembered I bookmarked the link...Instant sadboi.

Back
Top Bottom