Asics Love?!? Where is it?

s-l1600 (51).jpg

You should add Saucony to that rotation
I did but I changed my mind, I had the END x Fried Chickens and the Extra Butter x White Rabbits, both Shadow 6000's but in the END, no pun intended, I couldn't see myself wearing them as much so I'm back to no Saucony's for now....I might try again and go for the Maybe Tomorrow x Hares....

I did but I changed my mind, I had the END x Fried Chickens and the Extra Butter x White Rabbits, both Shadow 6000's but in the END, no pun intended, I couldn't see myself wearing them as much so I'm back to no Saucony's for now....I might try again and go for the Maybe Tomorrow x Hares....
You don't have to get a collab. They have tons of GRs that are top notch

not sure how... but for my fellas in size 12...JJJJound x Gel Kayano 14's, you're welcome and Merry Christmas

Good old shape is confirmed to be back on the upcoming RF x Asics GL3 collab.
319723773_5738675012876849_5300473431828653082_n.jpg
can someone do a comparison of the toe shape differences? I'm not seeing it for some reason, my eyes are deceiving me not for the better lol

Those mudguards are way healthier than the latest releases. They were getting super thin for a while

not sure how... but for my fellas in size 12...JJJJound x Gel Kayano 14's, you're welcome and Merry Christmas

can someone do a comparison of the toe shape differences? I'm not seeing it for some reason, my eyes are deceiving me not for the better lol
Gone! Nice find. Just happened to look? Had to go resale but certainly one of my top of the year.

So close to buying those jjjjounds. Just can't justify the price.

I'm slowly waiting for the next HAL drop next year. That is a must.

Back
Top Bottom