Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looking at the pictures of the KB, probably the first time I'm glad I didn't manage to cop a pair.  I like the concept of the shoe and the red blood splatter on the bottom.  Really not feeling the 2-tone yellow and the shape of the sagas, reminds me of the New Balance EEE (super wide) shoes.  Probably would have looked better as a GLIII or even a GT2.  Saving my money for the blue camos GLIII and I'm hella happy!

I can't get down with the GL3s for some reason, and i think it because of the split tongue, the GS2 though i love. I really wish i was able to get my hand on the marazine blue from RF last year. Got my kill bills in the mail though today can't wait to see them when i get home :smokin

Anyone know what actual retail on the navy/orange GLIII is supposed to be? Pretty sure I've seen them between $95-115.

Kill Bill's just came in.

Definitely an impulse buy so I'm not keeping these.

Size 8 for those who are interested.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

they look soooooo good here.

best asics release in a long time.

these > anything RF has done in over a year.
agreed - these are beautiful... need to get down to my local spot and get a pair before they all sell out (I can't believe I'm actually saying that for an Asics GR)

By far the GL3. Only Sagas I've ever liked were the Neptunes and Mints, and that's only because of the colors to be honest. Now the GL3s are just awesome looking to me. Great, classic shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom