Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got a response from sneakerfiend. My mints are on the way. First pair of asics! May get GL3s if I like these

I wanted a pair of Mazarines, but the more I see them the more they become unappealing to me. 
eyes.gif

I just got my Kill Bill Sagas and they're dope. I'm only into classic models/colorways like Kill Bill Tai Chi's, but Asics did a good job on these Sagas.

But still, I wouldn't pay over retail for it. I know most people would though so if I decide to sell later I'll at least get my money back.

Fail-proof purchase : )

Ya I'm really glad I didn't buy those kill bills. It's kinda funny how the unheralded sneaker from that drop is by far the better one (IMO). 

Ehh, Kill Bills are actually really nice to me. Just wish they were on another model besides the Sagas. Might want to keep in mind that they're also selling so well because of their 'unofficial' affiliation with the movie. Some of my boys are huge Tarantino fans and could careless about shoes yet still get me to scoop them up a pair. Cult followings...

Ehh, Kill Bills are actually really nice to me. Just wish they were on another model besides the Sagas. Might want to keep in mind that they're also selling so well because of their 'unofficial' affiliation with the movie. Some of my boys are huge Tarantino fans and could careless about shoes yet still get me to scoop them up a pair. Cult followings...

Exactly. Honestly, I'd love to see Kill Bill colorway on a GL3. But Gel Sagas will do : )

aside from the banana shape (and the color makes them look like an actual banana) and generally not being the biggest fan of saga's, this is one shoe that the nylon does bother me... it's shiny, and does look cheap on those (the nylon doesn't usually bother me on other colorways, for some reason).

i dunno, i don't hate them, but they're certainly not a priority.

i do need to go ahead and order the navy / oranges tho... they're looking too good, need to go ahead and lock 'em down.

just saw this pic of theo london in the dolphins...

i much prefer the knicks, and will gun for them upon release, but i won't be super upset if i miss 'em.

[COLOR=#red]proto[/COLOR] -- im on the lookout for the navy/orange GL3s and think we're the same size (im a sz 12) . ill give you a shout if i see them pop up anywhere for a good price

proto -- im on the lookout for the navy/orange GL3s and think we're the same size (im a sz 12) . ill give you a shout if i see them pop up anywhere for a good price
+1

I'm waiting on pys, they usually get a big stock of asics gr

welcome to the brave new world of sneakers, where a random Asics GR sells out in seconds in the middle of a weekday...

Ronnie Fieg definitely has played a huge role in it, but the hype and artificially inflated prices that marked Jordan Brand crap has been channeled into runners. I'm already regularly hearing from kids "ah man Jordan Brand is soooooo played out - I only collect Asics/New Balances (and f**cking Mercer pants)" i guess it's both good and bad...
Yeah a lot of people are branching off and fast. I never see asics at my local boutique on sale anymore.

am i in the minority for wanting the dolphins cw from fieg's ECP pack?  those are becoming more and more appealing to me

Back
Top Bottom