Asics Love?!? Where is it?

dude who just got into asics cant accept the fact that HYPE is why he JUST GOT INTO ASICS, so he lashes out at anyone who threatens his fragile ego in an attempt to hide his own insecurities.  what a winner
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

nope, liking something new BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE is liking something new, makes you a poser.  its not about WHAT you do, its about HOW you do it.

if you truly like the shoe then great, more power to you.  it still doesnt change the fact that you just "happened" to like the most hyped asics release ever.

at least The Hater admits that he follows the hype.  you two would do well to do the same..
i like how you KNOW why others started liking what they liked.  talk about pathetic.

ok dude... i get it.  you loved asics way before I have.  congratulations.

i like how you KNOW why others started liking what they liked.  talk about pathetic.

ok dude... i get it.  you loved asics way before I have.  congratulations.
thats part of the problem right there, you love them so much that you have them for sale in your sig? (for what you paid + shipping im sure)

***** with that.

thats part of the problem right there, you love them so much that you have them for sale in your sig? (for what you paid + shipping im sure)

***** with that.
lemme guess... next you're gonna tell me I dont like Jordans either cuz i'm selling off my doubles?

seriously bro... get over yourself. 

Ya'll gotta calm down. Like I said in the Sb thread, don't bring the JB drama here. Please. :lol:

-Drew

To deviate from the catfight, i just got a IRS package and i didn't SIGN my effing TAXES hahahahahah FAIL!!!

Does anyone here have one of the Asics Patta backpack?  I've been searching for the red one, but not sure of the quality, and since they dropped in 2009, impossible to find!

To deviate from the catfight, i just got a IRS package and i didn't SIGN my effing TAXES hahahahahah FAIL!!!
laugh.gif
 i did something similar but forgot to include a form for my amended tax return...i guess its not funny, gotta wait longer for that extra $$ 
ohwell.gif

People that just got into Asics after this ECP are hypebeasting this culture. I hate it.

So only the folks who been into asics are allowed to like and purchase the ECP asics? Stop sounding stupid :lol:. You're not making ANY sense. Dudes are legit mad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Need to change title rom Asics love?!?! Where is it? not even appropriate anymore to..... Welcome Jordan Brand forum here is the Asics thread for those cool exclusive RF collabs.

Why do you call him a loser? Because he's annoyed by all the crap that some of you new guys bring around? Its not even about Asics for me, its about this site in general. It happened to dunks, Jordans, it happened to NB's, Adidas depending on the release- and now Roshe's and Asics. Yall can crack jokes all you want, we see who just comes around to join in on the next hyped release, acts an *** and asks the stupidest questions, and then typically disappears and you see their whole "collection" up for sale a year later- all DS , and all for ridiculous prices. If yall wanna front, by all means- keep doing it. I've bought 3 pairs of Asics in my life, and 2 of them were strictly for gym/running shoes- and this is spread out over 10+ years :lol: I'm not opposed to new people around here at all, but a lot of the new crowd is obnoxious and about as sharp as a bowling ball. I see it happen in all the threads I frequent in regards to shoes (NB, Adidas Originals, cant even stand going into the SB thread anymore, even Saucony and Asics now- same fools poppin in and and saying "hi guise, im new here- please help me, im addicted to these shoes now" :rofl: ).I feel like i'm in 7th grade and its Pokémon mania all over again- seriously, act like ****** adults if you want respect. Aint nobody gonna help you out when you miss out on something you wanted. Why'd you come back from I....S......S.... anyways?

:lol:. I wear all my shoes. I don't cop to resell, first off. Secondly. ISS? I've never had an account there. You have me confused with yourself. Ronnie Fieg's asics are 10x better looking in my opinion. I have little interest in any other asics colorways (except for the camo pack) and that makes y'all mad for whatever reason....and I love it. Y'all mad over some sneakers.....sneakers. :rofl:. The Miami dolphin colorway was finessed...and y'all mad cause y'all didn't receive a pair. **** the hype, It's a great looking shoe. Everybody complaining right now about new folks getting into asics are funny. You guys really sound stupid. Y'all are too concerned with what the next man is putting on his feet and its preposterous :lol:.

@nowitzness I don't think you can generalize all the ignorant things people say on NT and say they're all newcomers to the sneaker world. There are MANY ignorant people who aay stupid things BOTH new and old. You also say you don't enjoy any of these threads anymore, so just unsub and stop posting in them, simple as that.

In addition, this whole discussion brings up the never ending argument about hype and all that ****. To the old heads: don't forget you all started as newcomers as well. I doubt you would have appreciated the way some of you perceive newcomers to the culture. The only difference now is that there's a hell of a lot more newcomers than there was say 8 years ago. But don't get it twisted that EVERYONE is influenced by something or someone. The ECP gel lyte 3s just happened to be that shoe for some people. The facts is you will never know whether a person genuinely likes the shoe or is blindly following the "cool" trend. You're never gonna be able to read their minds, so you just assume they're in it for the wrong reasons. So now it comes down to giving people the benefit of the doubt or being cynical

Last edited:
This dude RF smh I ordered some of the ECP apparel
the day it came out along with the shoes.....I've only
received the shoes so far smh now I'm annoyed.

This dude RF smh I ordered some of the ECP apparel
the day it came out along with the shoes.....I've only
received the shoes so far smh now I'm annoyed.

I'd be glad just to have the shoes. :lol:

Regardless, I hope your order comes in, fam.

-Drew

At the end of the day Ronnie Fieg has succeeded created hype for his own brand, raised asics image to people who would never been interested before and made $$$$ no need for the average consumer to get mad at all the newcomers, these brands thrive for the hype.

That apparel was weak anyway. :lol:

I mean thats an opinion, I just grabbed a couple PC t shirts
and the miami windbreaker but damn man this is crazy ..
its a learning experience tho so whatever. glad i got my
miami's so I'm not too salty.

since i have only asics gel saga, can someone tell me if the sagas run in size like gel lyte iii? need to cop a pair and i m not sure about sizing..ty

Back
Top Bottom