Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yeah. i live 10 mins away from cncpts so ill be out there with my camper chair waiting on the morning of the 16th hahaha

Really looking forward to these...hope I can grab a pair in the US once they are available. Perfect for Fall.

Agreed i cant wait for these just hopin US gets em. Will be my firat Asics pickup unless a nice cway comes along before then. Either way i plan on gettin a pair

im super excited for the cncpts release date.  the more i see the pics of the gold leather toe, the more and more im liking them.  now just gotta figure out which laces im gonna put in them(cause i sure as hell aint keeping the ones they come with)

wish i lived in the same state as the store haha. will hopefully be able to grab a pair online 

anyone know if they are a Concept exclusive release or will hit other retails also ?
first they will be solely released at CNCPTS then they will be re-released the next week globally 

kith

st. Alfreds

Packer prolly

etc, etc.

Last edited:
Here is all the info you'll need regarding the drop at CNCPTS

Last edited:
Goddamb I wish I had those olive orange jawnz
yeah mane i remember when they sat on pys.com for like 2 months, i wish i would have picked up 2 pairs of 10.5 also remember the "Teal Dragons" sitting on the site for like 3 weeks, should've copped two 10.5 of those too. 

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Asics CNCPTS will be on available on their Asics page or the Concepts page? 

Back
Top Bottom