Asics Love?!? Where is it?

it also helps that people on this thread, will post up store and link info as they find and help others out. I got the the kill bills and the navy orange gl3's after someone posted the info here of division west. I think resellers learned their lesson with the kill bills a few were able to make out by selling for twice retail but the majority have gotten stuck with them and only selling them for retail or maybe 10 bucks above that.

I am a 12 in all Nikes, but I heard at times the GL IIIs run small or are true to Size.

I have come across a pair of GL IIIs in a 12.5. Do you think I can expect much of a difference in size?

Anyone here ever try a paid of 12.5s on here? Its an uncommon size. 

im not a 12/12.5 but you should be good. it really depends on your foot width. i'm a size D width and GL3s are a little tight for all the new stuff that has released over the last 2 years which is why i size up from 9.5 to 10. however i have salmon toes and hanon wildcats GL3s that are a little older models that fit a little roomier so they're more tts 9.5 for me. regardless both 12 or 12.5 should fit comfortably.

You'll be fine in a 12 or 12.5.

12.5 is rare, they've only made that size in a few, never seen any RF's or major collabs in that size tho (ARCs and SoleBox came in 12.5 tho).

Most of these people who say size up in GL3's are also lacing them up tight and to the top like a mall walker lady, but if you lace em loose and relaxed you'll be more than fine (they look SO much better that way anyways). They can be a lil narrow, but def tts length wise, so if ya lace loose they will slip on your heel if you go up. The split tongue allows the shoe to widen out if laced loose, so the narrowness shouldn't be a problem.

whats up with so many people reporting their concepts orders getting cancelled. i thought dude said there was 5000+ pairs of these and an online restock was going to happen next month. if they were gonna restock wouldnt they just at least fulfill the existing orders? pretty weak.

whats up with so many people reporting their concepts orders getting cancelled. i thought dude said there was 5000+ pairs of these and an online restock was going to happen next month. if they were gonna restock wouldnt they just at least fulfill the existing orders? pretty weak.

I was thinking the same. Don't make sense.

I was thinking the same. Don't make sense.
Everything around the release seems really shady. I was planning to try and grab a pair on the restock, but at this point Cncpts just doesn't seem like a store that I want to give my business to. Plus I'm not going to pay that much for a shoe with sub-par quality. A major disappointment IMO.

Well after eye witnesses saying they saw the manager selling pairs for $250 in store, do the math why so many orders got canceled...

The shoe looks like crap to me, glad I don't have to deal with any of it.

Last edited:
It's a fact that they sold off a **** ton of the online stock to people for above retail/ did god knows what else with them. They use shopify which manages their inventory just like kith and usually kith only over sells 10-20 orders MAX despite getting significantly more traffic. The fact that I've seen over 100 cancelled orders from concepts shows pretty clearly that there was some really shady **** going on. They used "overselling" as a cover up plain and simple.

Last edited:
Today, I got an email form Concepts stating my order was cancel at my request.

Not once did I email them requesting my order to be cancel. I email them to inquire about my order, not to cancel.

Has anybody had the same issue?

^Why is the toebox raised in some pics put flat in others? At first I thought it was because it was on foot but thats not the case
most likely angle of the pictures or maybe some pics might be the sample shoe while the others are the production shoes, could be a variety of things. 

it also helps that people on this thread, will post up store and link info as they find and help others out. I got the the kill bills and the navy orange gl3's after someone posted the info here of division west. I think resellers learned their lesson with the kill bills a few were able to make out by selling for twice retail but the majority have gotten stuck with them and only selling them for retail or maybe 10 bucks above that.
You welcome
tongue.gif
 The pink ones are coming in so be alert

It's a fact that they sold off a **** ton of the online stock to people for above retail/ did god knows what else with them. They use shopify which manages their inventory just like kith and usually kith only over sells 10-20 orders MAX despite getting significantly more traffic. The fact that I've seen over 100 cancelled orders from concepts shows pretty clearly that there was some really shady **** going on. They used "overselling" as a cover up plain and simple.
they only had a little over 300 listed in their online inventory. far cry from the roughly 1200 flamingos that were listed. that's the main reason i dont really understand the whole 5000+ pairs figure thrown out earlier. i mean i know the three lies wont be sold at one company exclusively, but these arent going to europe either. and with the supposed restock, you would think theyd take care of the first round first, and then screw people over in the restock lol.

Back
Top Bottom