Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did I ever say 5000 pairs my man? Read my posts. All I said is that there was a LOT of these the most I had personally seen of a collab. They got DOUBLE the allocation for in store/online than St Alfred got and that is not including the restock that they are going to be getting. They may say that they put only 300 on line but I know for a fact that they were supposed to put more. Wouldn't be the first time. They cancelled SEAL and WPF orders and I heard of some sketchy **** going down those releases too. Especially considering that the in store got shut down and they had plenty of pairs left over, where do you think those missing pairs went to?

Also, the cancellations seemed to have no rhyme or reason to them. People that ordered the same sizes as me before me had orders cancelled, and some people that ordered after got their shoes. That combined with the multiple people that saw pairs being sold for above retail by employees and it isn't too hard to figure out what happened.

Last edited:
Today, I got an email form Concepts stating my order was cancel at my request.
Not once did I email them requesting my order to be cancel. I email them to inquire about my order, not to cancel.
Has anybody had the same issue?

I got the same "cancellation" email. However, I never requested that my order be canceled. I wouldn't be surprised if every cancellation email they sent out had that same exact message. It's most likely just a standard "template" they use in their emails (like most companies).

Anyways, anyone else find it ironic that the sneaker is called "Three Lies" and just look at how their release went.

I just started appreciating AM1s. I used to think the way the sole rises from the front of the shoe to the heel gave it a feminine look (looked like wedges to me which are basically heels). If a colorway comes out that I really like then I will cop. Otherwise I won't join the bandwagon. I've always liked asics better and am glad they are making asics casual shoes easier to find. Besides it gives me an avenue to collect non nikes.

Last edited:
someone is saying there were 5,545 pairs of the three lies concepts collab produced.

i doubt it, but just putting that out there.

if that's the case it might not be all that hard to obtain them, for those that want them.

There is a lot of the 3 lies made..like a lot

Yeah just saw the numbers and there really is a ton, good for those that actually want to cop these to keep. Bad for resellers, there's gonna be legit 1000s of these on eBay I can bet and that'll drive prices down a bunch. Lets put it this way there is about 3x made of these in comparison to the Saint Alfred's. Idk why they got such a big allocation, but by no means is that bad news.
Yup I believe it's sep 13th or 20th if I can remember correctly.

Did I ever say 5000 pairs my man? Read my posts. All I said is that there was a LOT of these the most I had personally seen of a collab. They got DOUBLE the allocation for in store/online than St Alfred got and that is not including the restock that they are going to be getting. They may say that they put only 300 on line but I know for a fact that they were supposed to put more. Wouldn't be the first time. They cancelled SEAL and WPF orders and I heard of some sketchy **** going down those releases too. Especially considering that the in store got shut down and they had plenty of pairs left over, where do you think those missing pairs went to?

Also, the cancellations seemed to have no rhyme or reason to them. People that ordered the same size as me before me had orders cancelled, and some people that ordered after got their shoes. That combined with the multiple people that saw pairs being sold for above retail by employees and it isn't too hard to figure out what happened.
see above. "there's gonna be legit 1000s of these on eBay I can bet" so i pretty much assumed you confirmed the 5000+ number. thanks.

Last edited:
see above. "there's gonna be legit 1000s of these on eBay I can bet" so i pretty much assumed you confirmed the 5000+ number. thanks.
Sorry for the misunderstanding my dude that was just emphasizing the fact that there was a lot of pairs/ that almost every one picking them up was gonna be reselling them, which was for the most part true. Even people that never resell on this thread resold them. For good reason, the shoes were ugly in person so I don't blame anyone for wanting to sell their pair.

I got the same "cancellation" email. However, I never requested that my order be canceled. I wouldn't be surprised if every cancellation email they sent out had that same exact message. It's most likely just a standard "template" they use in their emails (like most companies).

Anyways, anyone else find it ironic that the sneaker is called "Three Lies" and just look at how their release went.

As did I. Exact same email and also didn't request cancellation. I know one of the "Three Lies" is customer satisfaction. They can cook and eat the rest of the missing mystery stock for all I care.

So what is the release number since you saw it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lies

So what is the release number since you saw it?
I think I have had this exact convo 3 times in PMs. Cncpts was supposed to recieve 14-600 pairs in total idk it included the "restock" or not. That's the direct numbers from a manifesto a couple months back. That is basically double the numbers that STA got.

You can believe me or you can not, no one is forcing you to. I have literally nothing to gain by posting info here besides loss of my own time and yet I do. I only do because I think some people may appreciate it. But believing the shop that is making a profit/gain off of you is always foolish, I remember just a few weeks ago in the SB thread mad people were believing the **** BP was saying about how the QS was cancelled. After all why wouldn't you if you don't know their usual antics, why would a shop lie to you about it's own product. Well that turned out to be a load of BS what a surprise. Point is shops will lie straight to your face if its profitable, BP is just so stupid they always get caught for it, but plenty of other places get away with it all the time. It's like believing a weed dealer that yeah there's exactly 1G in that dub and its the best **** you'll ever see lol.

Took a shot early this AM of the "sneaker freaker trio" before I shipped out the 3Ls. All shoes are exactly the same sz10 and DS exactly as I received them. You can be the judge of who was the best and who was the worst.

It's a fact that they sold off a **** ton of the online stock to people for above retail/ did god knows what else with them. They use shopify which manages their inventory just like kith and usually kith only over sells 10-20 orders MAX despite getting significantly more traffic. The fact that I've seen over 100 cancelled orders from concepts shows pretty clearly that there was some really shady **** going on. They used "overselling" as a cover up plain and simple.
they only had a little over 300 listed in their online inventory. far cry from the roughly 1200 flamingos that were listed. that's the main reason i dont really understand the whole 5000+ pairs figure thrown out earlier. i mean i know the three lies wont be sold at one company exclusively, but these arent going to europe either. and with the supposed restock, you would think theyd take care of the first round first, and then screw people over in the restock lol.

kith had 1200 flamingos online? :wow:

got my cancellation email from concept as well 

don't understand why Asics would even collaborate with such a terrible shop at all.

I'm just stoked for all the Fall GR releases, M&B pack and RF Asics Gel V's & White GR Asics GL V's & the Bred OG 1s let the 4th fiscal quarter BEGIN!

Last edited:
You can believe me or you can not, no one is forcing you to. I have literally nothing to gain by posting info here besides loss of my own time and yet I do. I only do because I think some people may appreciate it. But believing the shop that is making a profit/gain off of you is always foolish, I remember just a few weeks ago in the SB thread mad people were believing the **** BP was saying about how the QS was cancelled. After all why wouldn't you if you don't know their usual antics, why would a shop lie to you about it's own product. Well that turned out to be a load of BS what a surprise. Point is shops will lie straight to your face if its profitable, BP is just so stupid they always get caught for it, but plenty of other places get away with it all the time. It's like believing a weed dealer that yeah there's exactly 1G in that dub and its the best **** you'll ever see lol.
I want to believe you as youve come through with some useful information, but people are always going to be skeptical about what you say ever since you tried to tag someone else's sneaker pics as yours.

kith had 1200 flamingos online? :wow:

I dont know how many actually went online day of sale, but I was given the inventory sheet after friends and family sales commenced (prior to when tickets were handed out)...
5 quantity:30
5.5 quantity:31
6 quantity:39
6.5 quantity:40
7 quantity:42
7.5 quantity:42
8 quantity:65
8.5 quantity:84
9 quantity:142
9.5 quantity:139
10 quantity:137
10.5 quantity:136
11 quantity:133
11.5 quantity:51
12 quantity:31
13 quantity:37

sorry, no more RF talk in here. there is a separate thread for that.

Last edited:
I want to believe you as youve come through with some useful information, but people are always going to be skeptical about what you say ever since you tried to tag someone else's sneaker pics as yours.
Lmao its the same dude from the new balance thread?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom