Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They had an abundance of 11.5s, if only it was 13s lol but I'll take the 11.5, probably same sz I would have ended up with even if I had been on the list

Lol thanks, I think they run a 1/2 sz big cuz of the split tongue so hopefully it fits more like a 12, that I can live with

so is that it? the release of the shoes is done with over here in the usa and aussie? and im sure no stores in europe will put them online. just wana make sure before i trade something for the mortars. i really love them haha 

I think one other place delayed the release but otherwise it's done

Yeah ill just wait and see what up with the European release... There is just too many good collab releases for runners to just drop 400$ on a shoe, even if it's a fiyah *** shoe.

If u like them that much I'd advise paying 400 because these may b far more limited than ppl think and once they figure that out the price will skyrocket

If u like them that much I'd advise paying 400 because these may b far more limited than ppl think and once they figure that out the price will skyrocket
i haven't seen a 10.5 pop up on the bay yet, that would be the only way i would even think about buying if it was for $400 shipped, if i dont get them i'm not really sweating tho, like i said with all these Asics and other shoes dropping Jordan 1 OG Breds ill just chalk up the loss...

i haven't seen a 10.5 pop up on the bay yet, that would be the only way i would even think about buying if it was for $400 shipped, if i dont get them i'm not really sweating tho, like i said with all these Asics and other shoes dropping Jordan 1 OG Breds ill just chalk up the loss...
that's cool, u can't win everytime

Hey guys, I'm new to the asics scene and I need to find a pair of captains blues for around retail, and I'm not even sure where to look. Could anyone help me out?

Hey guys, I'm new to the asics scene and I need to find a pair of captains blues for around retail, and I'm not even sure where to look. Could anyone help me out?

They aren't out yet. :stoneface:

If you would have taken the time to look back 1 page you would have seen the release date.

Back
Top Bottom