Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Took the laces from my volcano's and swapped it on my mortars. Kinda feeling them. Thoughts?
Stick to the grey flats, 
sick.gif

Yea just wanted to see what the rope laces would look like on these mortars. Maybe flat off-white laces might look better

Last edited:
Aint no haters, he just asked everyone for their opinions and we gave it to him

True. I was talking about the F rope laces RF obsessed dude. The second set with the dots look way better. But I do like the flats too.

Last edited:
Heads up : Packers NJ got some Black/Tan GLIIIs back in stock. Some decent sizes left if any of ya'll needed a pair... hope this is helpful haha

Last edited:
There was an EU site that had nearly a FSR of the Hanons for $165 shipped but they were in EU sizes and every chart i checked was inconsistent with one another so I was too late. I did place an order with Titolo but it was a little more than i expected to pay. Just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

There was an EU site that had nearly a FSR of the Hanons for $165 shipped but they were in EU sizes and every chart i checked was inconsistent with one another so I was too late. I did place an order with Titolo but it was a little more than i expected to pay. Just hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Which site?

kith is horrible, i placed an order for the maroons with them on the 2nd and they still havent been shipped. the normal processing time is 3-5 business days right? doesn't help that their customer support won't respond to emails either

kith is horrible, i placed an order for the maroons with them on the 2nd and they still havent been shipped. the normal processing time is 3-5 business days right? doesn't help that their customer support won't respond to emails either
having similar problems with burn rubber

Back
Top Bottom