Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sucks how everyones orders are cancelling from FNL. I ordered a size 9 a couple minutes after the link was posted and I know for a fact alot of you guys ordered before me because there was just that much of a time gap.... my pair is coming this wednesday.

its a bummer. I feel for you guys. FNL is hella shady

I hope we see some better colorways of the glVs... I'm really diggin the model, but colorways are either underwhelming, or have white/dirt magnet suede.

Sucks how everyones orders are cancelling from FNL. I ordered a size 9 a couple minutes after the link was posted and I know for a fact alot of you guys ordered before me because there was just that much of a time gap.... my pair is coming this wednesday.

its a bummer. I feel for you guys. FNL is hella shady

Yeah, I know what you mean. They've had this problem for a while, and still haven't fixed it. They can't even send me wcr properly. They still owe me like $40 worth from July -_-

Problem is finishline ships from stores stock, not a warehouse. If by the time the order is ready to be processed, the pair sells... Your **** gets cancelled. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

there only has been 3 gl5s out so far right? this is the best model so far and they're so comfortable. need more retros along with the kayano trainers

Really? Based in suggestions in this thread I went down .5 from my size in GLIII and maybe could have even gone down a whole size. They fit huge.
i think he was talking about the santas...the rudolphs are sagas and cleary fit a half size big, or as you said, for some even more! for me half size down! 

I was asking about Rudolph sizing. The only Asics I own are the Onistuka Colorado 85's...Still can't find the GL3s that I want in my size for a reasonable price lol.

I was asking about Rudolph sizing. The only Asics I own are the Onistuka Colorado 85's...Still can't find the GL3s that I want in my size for a reasonable price lol.
i'm a 11.5 in all my sagas, went with that for both hanon colorado 85s and they fit perfect! rudolphs will be here in a few days, but i dont think the fit will be different compared to other sagas...

Wore Urban Camos yesterday...this thread moves crazy fast...

i'm a 11.5 in all my sagas, went with that for both hanon colorado 85s and they fit perfect! rudolphs will be here in a few days, but i dont think the fit will be different compared to other sagas...
Thanks man, I'll go with an 11 in em then. I answered your sizing question up in the Saucony topic too haha.

TTS... quality is surprisingly good... suede is very nice for a GR, nicer than Santas and UC and softer than Phantom Lagoons.... white laces >>> tan laces
Nice that's good to hear! Might try to grab a pair of these as a consolation prize after missing Wildcat II's and the Soho's lol.

SAME HERE!  Had two pairs locked down for myself from FNL and boom, cancellation email.  I am extremely upset and I don't think any other stores will be releasing pairs....
Did the people that got cancellations use coupons or rewards card at all? I have been cancelled by them twice on different orders and I used rewards card on both. The few that I didn't went through without issue. Might be coincidence... who knows?

I live in Seattle and I can tell you that without a doubt they (Nordstroms) will get them. Here's why. They've gotten every major GL3 GR so far. Also their employees are cool, but they don't know jack about when these releases happen. I remember asking about blk/tans and the guy was so sure they would NOT get them. Maybe it's because GL3 isn't hyped in Seattle yet. I would really be shocked if they don't get em. I mean like auburn miracle play Hail Mary with 25 secs shocked if they don't get em.

Back
Top Bottom