Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Laces came in to do a lace switch on these. They're black 3M I just haven't taken a flash pic yet.

I don't think so that you'll be fine. I'm usually a size 8 for e.g on the gel saga. Got the asics gel lyte v size 8 and it was a bit tight, would have nice if gone half a size up

Looks like my first pair will be the snake charmers for 140
a lot of people hate on this shoe but they look SO much better in person/on feet. absolutely love my pair, and hope you'll enjoy yours as well. 

a lot of people hate on this shoe but they look SO much better in person/on feet. absolutely love my pair, and hope you'll enjoy yours as well. 
Thanks man I see a lot of potential in them. Also ordered these laces for a extra pop

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't slept on the Aztecs after seeing more on-foot shots. Anyone know a good place to grab a pair? Need a 10.5

Wish I hadn't slept on the Aztecs after seeing more on-foot shots. Anyone know a good place to grab a pair? Need a 10.5
I ordered a pair from crooked tongues about a week ago. They had sizes uk8-uk10 but no half sizes. If you could manage a uk10 they MIGHT have a pair

For those who had their Nippons shipped: What is the weight of your package? Mine says its 1 pound which does not make any sense

Back
Top Bottom